MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe) p2

Re: MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

BASIC PROBLEM WITHOUT ANY TWIST
WITHOUT ASKING MORE THAN ONE BAR .

LAST BAR ,
IF LAST CANDLESTICK 1MIN, 2MIN, TIMEFRAME IS BULLISH , PLOT AN ARROW ON LAST CANDESTICK .

MISCONCEPTION:
IT'S NOT LAST 2 BAR ,IT'S 2 TIMEFRAME OF LAST CANDLESTICK.
KINDLY DONT USE TIMEFRAMESET(),TIMEFRAMERESTORE() FOR SINGLE TIMEFRAME.
IT'S JUST AN EXAMPLE FOR 2 TIMEFRMAE.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

are you looking for repaint afl?
if not.... then you canot ask code for 1 min last bar, as this bar is still runing

Re: MTF timeframe scan output (Scanning Timeframe not Pattern with single timeframe)

BASIC PROBLEM WITHOUT ANY TWIST
WITHOUT ASKING MORE THAN ONE BAR .

LAST BAR ,
IF LAST CANDLESTICK 1MIN, 2MIN, TIMEFRAME IS BULLISH , PLOT AN ARROW ON LAST CANDESTICK .

MISCONCEPTION:
IT'S NOT LAST 2 BAR ,IT'S 2 TIMEFRAME OF LAST CANDLESTICK.
KINDLY DONT USE TIMEFRAMESET(),TIMEFRAMERESTORE() FOR SINGLE TIMEFRAME.
IT'S JUST AN EXAMPLE FOR 2 TIMEFRMAE.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
Have you been able to solve the existing problem?

If you have, then please share the code for that.

As for this specific query, you will need to understand how timeframeset, timeframecompress and timeframeexpand work before you can go about writing code for this.

-- no1lives4ever

cheap

are you looking for repaint afl?
if not.... then you canot ask code for 1 min last bar, as this bar is still runing
It's for closed bars, as soon i.e. bar is closed i.e. 5 min. when 5 min. bar is closed, all 1 min, 2min, 5min. all bars are formed .

For current candles, it might be possible, because i.e. if it's 10 min, bar, it might be possible its 1min. to 5min. bars are already formed depend on time taken by bar.

cheap

IN THIS WE ARE MAKING BUY SELL SIGNAL OUT OF EXPLORATION .
NOT LIKE HAVING ALTERNATIVE OF SEEING BUY SELL SIGNAL IN EXPLORATION

PlotShapes(Buy*shapeUpArrow, colorGreen, 0, Low);

PlotShapes(Sell*shapeDownArrow, colorPink, 0, Low);

Plot( array, name, color/barcolor, style = styleLine, minvalue = {empty}, maxvalue = {empty}, XShift = 0, Zorder = 0, width = 1 )
We need buy sell condition, we make it from Exploration, we can't make any Buy Sell arrow without doing exploration . So can we do it?

Can we make buy condition from exploration window

i.e.

X Y Z
5M 10M 15M
25m 500m 19m
60m

whatever value is there..Upper example is after doing exploration .

Can we take condition out of it. like

IF Y COLUMN HAS SOMETHING AND Z COLUMN HAS SOMETHING BETWEEN 1 TO 20 SO IN Y 10 Z 15 , THEN PUT ARROW ON LAST TIMEFRAME .
CAN WE DO IT? HOW DO YOU WRITE PSEDO CODE FOR IT? WE USED ADDROW , OPPOSITE OF USUALLY AFL USING, HOW DO YOU PICK COLUMN OUT OF IT, FOR BUY SELL CONDITION HOW DO YOU WRITE CHOOSING Y AND Z COLUMN? WHAT FUNCTION DO YOU USE TO PICK A VALUE FROM OUT OF COLUMN AND PUT THAT INTO BUY CONDITION?

Last edited:

Plot( array, name, color/barcolor, style = styleLine, minvalue = {empty}, maxvalue = {empty}, XShift = 0, Zorder = 0, width = 1 )
We need buy sell condition, we make it from Exploration, we can't make any Buy Sell arrow without doing exploration . So can we do it?

i.e.

X Y Z
5M 10M 15M
25m 500m 19m
60m

IF Y COLUMN HAS SOMETHING AND Z COLUMN HAS SOMETHING BETWEEN 1 TO 20 SO IN Y 10 Z 15 , THEN PUT ARROW ON LAST TIMEFRAME .
CAN WE DO IT? HOW DO YOU WRITE PSEDO CODE FOR IT? WE USED ADDROW , OPPOSITE OF USUALLY AFL USING, HOW DO YOU PICK COLUMN OUT OF IT, FOR BUY SELL CONDITION HOW DO YOU WRITE CHOOSING Y AND Z COLUMN? WHAT FUNCTION DO YOU USE TO PICK A VALUE FROM OUT OF COLUMN AND PUT THAT INTO BUY CONDITION?
Have you solved the problem for the exploration?

Can you share the solution, if you have solved it?

To do wha you want, you will need to use timeframeset, timeframecompress and timeframeexpand functions along with the plot functions.

This would be diffcult to explain without the exact code you are using for your explorations.

-- no1lives4ever

sr114

i.e.

X Y Z
5M 10M 15M
25m 500m 19m
60m

Clearly specify what u want to do

cheap

FOR BUY SELL SIGNAL FROM EXPLORATION , FOR MAKING BUY CONDITION NEED TO TAKE VALUES FROM COLUMNS.
I EXPLAINED IN SIMPLE LANGAUGE I POST EXAMPLE AGAIN .
i.e.

X Y Z x y z as columns under that values after exploration .
5M 10M 15M
25m 500m 19m
60m

CAN WE DO IT?C

iF STILL QUESTION NOT CLEAR, KINDLY ASK WHAT YOU DID NOT UNDERSTANDING.

cheap

Hi,

PLOT ARROW ON CANDLE

IF THERE'S BULL BAR IN BETWEEN 10 MIN. TO 15 MIN.
AND
IF 1 TO 5 MIN. THERE'S BULL BAR ,
PUT ARROW ON LASTTIMEFRAME OF BAR IN THIS CASE 15 MIN. OR PUT ARROW ON LOWEST TIMEFRAME OF BAR IN THIS CASE 1 MIN. , KINDLY DON'T SAY IT'S CONFUSING I SAID OR ?
DON'T WORRY MAKE IT REPAINTING ONE, I WILL CHECK IN HISTORICAL BARS .

FOR THIS OFCOURSE WE NEED BUY CONDITION TAKE UPPER AS BUY CONDITION AND THEN ARROW. KINDLY DONT TROLL, IF YOU INTENDED TO DO IT, YOU ATLEAST TOLD PSEUDO CODE OR CODE , NOT LIKE DO THIS AND THAT.
I GUESS THERE CAN'T BE MORE SIMPLE THAN THIS , I SHOWED PICTURE AND SIMPLEST LANGUAGE ?
AGAIN KINDLY ANSWER IN CODING WAY, NOT IN THEORITICAL LANGUAGE .

Last edited:

cheap

Hi,

PLOT ARROW ON CANDLE

AND
PUT ARROW ON LASTTIMEFRAME OF BAR IN THIS CASE 15 MIN. OR PUT ARROW ON LOWEST TIMEFRAME OF BAR IN THIS CASE 1 MIN. , KINDLY DON'T SAY IT'S CONFUSING I SAID OR ?

FOR THIS OFCOURSE WE NEED BUY CONDITION TAKE UPPER AS BUY CONDITION AND THEN ARROW. KINDLY DONT TROLL, IF YOU INTENDED TO DO IT, YOU ATLEAST TOLD PSEUDO CODE OR CODE , NOT LIKE DO THIS AND THAT.
I GUESS THERE CAN'T BE MORE SIMPLE THAN THIS , I SHOWED PICTURE AND SIMPLEST LANGUAGE ?
anyone want more simpler than this? can't describe question more simple than this.

cheap

Hi,

PLOT ARROW ON CANDLE

AND

THINGS NEEDED:
1. BUY CONDITION , WITHOUT THIS NEITHER CAN PLOT ALERTIF NOR PLOT ARROW.
AlertIF( Buy, "SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Ding.wav", "Audio alert", 1 );

PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorGreen, colorRed )
Buy = Exrem(Buy,Sell);
Sell =Exrem(sell,Buy);

2. WE NEED TO MAKE BUY CONDITION :
FIND BULLBAR PATTERN BETWEEN 10min. to 15min. AND FIND BULLBAR
PATTERN BETWEEN 1min. to 5min.
if there are bull bar between in both two condition . we make it buy condition .

for(i=1; i<=5; i++) {
bullbar = C > O; [if there is a bullbar, between 1 to 5 min.]
}

HOW DO YOU APPROACH IT? AGAIN KINDLY ANSWER IN CODING WAY.