msf formula

GRORICH

Give me the logic of formulle ,..

Will code it for u.
Regards,..
darsh
Dear Mr Darsh Goswami,

Dear Sir,

Could you please clarify my following doubt ?

Suppose I have two explorers. One is based on Price Volume Break Out and another based on Moving Averages. I run both the explorers separately and get scanning results separately . My aim is to find out which scrip( s ) has / have given Buy signals in BOTH the explorers . Let us say the Buy signals for stocks ACC , TISCO and RELIANCE figure in the first list and also in second explorer scan . At present , I manually search both the results and compare .

Now , please tell me , is there a way to create a single explorer ( a combination of both the explorers ) that gives Buy signals for the common stocks in both the explorers ( That combined explorer should generate Buy signals for stocks ACC , TISCO and RELIANCE only , as given in the above example ).

If it is possible, kindly advise me the method.

Thanking you in advance
Grorich

GRORICH

Give me the logic of formulle ,..

Will code it for u.
Regards,..
darsh
Dear Mr Darsh Goswami,

Suppose I have two explorers. One is based on Price Volume Break Out and another based on Moving Averages. I run both the explorers separately and get scanning results separately . My aim is to find out which scrip( s ) has / have given Buy signals in BOTH the explorers . Let us say the Buy signals for stocks ACC , TISCO and RELIANCE figure in the first list and also in second explorer scan . At present , I manually search both the results and compare .

Now , please tell me , is there a way to create a single explorer ( a combination of both the explorers ) that gives Buy signals for the common stocks in both the explorers ( That combined explorer should generate Buy signals for stocks ACC , TISCO and RELIANCE only , as given in the above example ).

Thanking you in advance
Grorich

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Dear Mr Darsh Goswami,

Dear Sir,

Thanking you in advance
Grorich
Have not much idea but common sense tells me if you run the explorer for Price Volume Breakout and get BUY in 20 stocks!!! Simply run the explorer again on these 20 scripts only for moving averages!!! The results that you now get would be the stocks where BUY has been generated on both !!!

GRORICH

Hi Growrich,

Use "AND" between MA and BO formule and Growrich

Regards
ken
Dear Kenneth,
Thank you for your suggestion . I have earlier tried this trick of putting AND between the two formulae. The result was that of the first explorer only . Anyhow thanks for the reply.
Grorich

GRORICH

Have not much idea but common sense tells me if you run the explorer for Price Volume Breakout and get BUY in 20 stocks!!! Simply run the explorer again on these 20 scripts only for moving averages!!! The results that you now get would be the stocks where BUY has been generated on both !!!
Dear Rkkarnani ,

Thank you very much for your reply. The method suggeted by you works. I was able to find the common scrips using `Use Results from Last Exploration ` . Thanks once again.
Grorich:)

D

darsh_goswami

Dear GrRich ,..

If u dont mind , u can send me the exploration codes u want to do. will try to make it for u.

Regards,.
Darsh