Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocil

guys i wonder, may be public open forum is not good place for me.. as i have no businees intention or i dont want to be god.. so question is why i am here?... to get some legpulling barking?! its not done..
anyway i am planing to publish my own web site or blog... what u say friends?
Good. you can start your own web site or blog. May be tomorrow you can sell your system also. Public forum is for big hearted people. who can help other users. :)

guys i wonder, may be public open forum is not good place for me.. as i have no businees intention or i dont want to be god.. so question is why i am here?... to get some legpulling barking?! its not done..
anyway i am planing to publish my own web site or blog... what u say friends?
yes brother u r not suitable here.because u posting afl codes with images and some explain.
that is not good . u post only image and tell this my personal image.then i follow without legpulling:rofl::rofl:

amibrokerfans

Good. you can start your own web site or blog. May be tomorrow you can sell your system also. Public forum is for big hearted people. who can help other users. :)
sorry i have small heart :)
dont worry either i copy-paste or find holygrail, i will never ever sale anything.. and it only bcoz i can earn from market.. :thumb:

sumosanammain

sorry i have small heart :)
dont worry either i copy-paste or find holygrail, i will never ever sale anything.. :thumb:
You dont have the finesse to sell any system. Rocket jets and radars and bullshit.

A serious trader will shoo you away from 500 metres if you use such language,if not assault you outright.

If someone used this language in front of a big trader, he would get a chamaat under his ear.

So, my advise is, before trying to sell any system, do get your sales language right.

As for your claims of making money in the market, I challenge you to post the ledger of your account for the last six months.

TradersZone

yes brother u r not suitable here.because u posting afl codes with images and some explain.
that is not good . u post only image and tell this my personal image.then i follow without legpulling:rofl::rofl:

Again Taunting Me Look Like You Didn't Drink Morning Tea Today Or Lots Of Stoploss Hit Today Either One Thing Happen For Sure....:rofl:

Anyway I Don't Want To Fight So Please Don't Taunt Me Otherwise I Am Master In Word Fights But Don't Want To Ruin Your And Amibrokerfan's Thread As Topic Is Diff In This Thread. So Do Your Work I Do My..

sharing the knowledge is good for every one but you are not such kind of a person so mind your own business

ethan hunt

You dont have the finesse to sell any system. Rocket jets and radars and bullshit.

A serious trader will shoo you away from 500 metres if you use such language,if not assault you outright.

If someone used this language in front of a big trader, he would get a chamaat under his ear.

So, my advise is, before trying to sell any system, do get your sales language right.

As for your claims of making money in the market, I challenge you to post the ledger of your account for the last six months.
whew !!!
that was harsh
shaant gadadhari bheem shaant
btw your outburst is undertsandable but still ...

Status
Not open for further replies.