8.TECHTRADEROOKIE
9.ASHISH1970
10.A1B2C3
11.CHINMAY555
12.SHAHDR57
13.HMSANIL
14.KGSIRASANGI
15.NOVICETRADERS

I WANT TO GIVE U THE CODE OF Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM ( i hope its same )with below condition

1.you use it only for yr pvt perpose
2.no re-post in any forum
3.no upload anywhere
4.no passing to near and dear once
5.no businees intention
6.you can break the condition after 6 month! After 6 month u can do whatever you want with it.

if u agree with these condition and if u want to get that afl, pls inbox me with yr email id.
those who dont have pm enable i think they can write their mail id here with permission of admins,as no businees intention involed here.
lastly i trust u, hope u all not break my trust.

and FOR OTHERS who want it also, pls forgive me, i cant give u the afl for now, pls wait for my 2nd list and u all can inbox me but DONT PUT YR MAIL ID here now.

THANKS

Last edited:

HI MY DEAR FRIENDS

1.BRUNOVRDDER
2.HARSHA KUMAR
3.HMP
4.KPKUMAR
5.RAJUAPSP
6.SAIVENKAT
7.SOUMEN.BAG1
8.TECHTRADEROOKIE
9.ASHISH1970
10.A1B2C3
11.CHINMAY555
12.SHAHDR57
13.HMSANIL
14.KGSIRASANGI
15.NOVICETRADERS

I WANT TO GIVE U THE CODE OF Mr.ShaileshbPatel'S SYSTEM ( i hope its same )with below condition

1.you use it only for yr pvt perpose
2.no re-post in any forum
3.no upload anywhere
4.no passing to near and dear once
5.no businees intention
6.you can break the condition after 6 month! After 6 month u can do whatever you want with it.

if u agree with these condition and if u want to get that afl, pls inbox me with yr email id.
those who dont have pm enable i think they can write their mail id here with permission of admins,as no businees intention involed here.
lastly i trust u, hope u all not break my trust.

and FOR OTHERS who want it also, pls forgive me, i cant give u the afl for now, pls wait for my 2nd list and u all can inbox me but DONT PUT YR MAIL ID here now.

THANKS
i don't have word for your kindness , thanka a lot, u r a great111111111111man11111:rofl::clap::clapping:

saivenkat

Thanks a lot for starting a new thread for shalieshji's system.. bro.. waiting for code..:D

At this juncture i would request all those who would like to follow this system.. may respond to the posts that which only pertain to fruitful discussions/results.. to this system.. than i responding to the DISTRACTING POSTS WHICH ARE SURE.. TO COME..

THE AFL HAS BEEN SENT TO...
HARSHA KUMAR
RAJUAPSP
SAIVENKAT
ASHISH1970
A1B2C3
HMSANIL
KGSIRASANGI
NOVICETRADERS

...PLS OTHER 7 MEMBERS COME UP WITH YR MAIL ID.
Make me in the list please...Take care...Much thnx....

mail to: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.