Most reliable set of Indicators

Hi everybody,

Kindly list the most reliable list of Indicators - in all time frames.

By "reliabile" I dont mean it should bulls eye, but it should point towards an impending change in trend - immediate, short or long term.

It can be stand alone or in combinations.

Now, anybody out there who can list these?

skarpio

I have an impression that this is a very subjective issue. However, even if you take personal preferences out of the equation, you are still left with the instrument of choice (the 'what' to trade). Isn't this further complicated should you hedge? I may be wrong, so help me learn!

ARMHM

Hi everybody,

By "reliabile" I dont mean it should bulls eye, but it should point towards an impending change in trend - immediate, short or long term.

Try point & figure charts. Double top pattern good for buying. Selling on double bottom. It is 90% success.

Linus

Hi everybody,

Price. Works in all time frames !

Linus

AW10

I like the thread and will be watching it closely.
Lets get practical, dear. I don't think any such thing call master "Set of Indicators" exists that will work in ALL conditions. Otherwise, traders trading from centuries would have already found that and we wouldn't have got some many TA indicators invented everyday.

As mentioned by Linus, PRICE is the only real thing in the market because we trade on a price level. All other indicators / studies / set of studies only help in increasing the odds/probabilities in our favour.

To trade, we need to know the Trend, Price and Timing so we need to use the set of indicators that helps in these 3 parameters.

Personally in my analysis I use - Moving Averages / Trendlines for Trends, Candlestick patterns, Fibonacci levels for Price and Stochastics for timing.

Happy Trading.

U

uasish

Whenever i need any trival things say a Holiday list of NSE i call Sunnondo to send it though i have ALL & EVERYTHING required ,in my Computer but will have to search for it,which Drive or in which files.
Sunondo can locate every tit-bit in a flicker,whereas mine one is disorderly ,all in Desk top,files inside another file all those in another file,horrible (i found Rajaram also falls in my category).
An Indicator should gives us the Right info. of the apparently Disorder Mkt.