Most lose Money so somebody must be cashing-in.

Hello! Friends first of all sorry for not giving today's calls.
One of My client called Me yesterday and asked:
Will you give free calls on trader ji?
should i subscribe you for the next month or not?

I said no my friend, i'l not give free calls.

Now Lets come to this thread...purpose of this thread is to simply display that we can cash-in & cash-in big :)
so i'l give My calls once in every 10-15 days so by doing this My clients will also not get angry & the purpose of this thread will also be achieved.

"Prate you are welcome to post in this thread anything you like but i would suggest you to start your own thread so that more trader-ji members get the benefits & clarity of the thread"
thanks.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Always remember trading is a game of probability so profits and losses are part of this game.
As a good trader all we need to do is to make sure that most of our trades are winning trades and "when we lose, lose very small but when we win, win it big" :)
best of Luck.....:)

Regards
profits_unlimited

Dear, Friend sorry for late reply.
"profits_unlimited" is my yahoo id & i use the same id for giving calls to My clients via yahoo messenger & via sms, that's why My client got to know.
And i trade the same calls which i give to My clients.
thanks.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Always remember trading is a game of probability so profits and losses are part of this game.
As a good trader all we need to do is to make sure that most of our trades are winning trades and "when we lose, lose very small but when we win, win it big" :)
best of Luck.....:)

Regards
profits_unlimited

Bajaj-auto down after sales figure

bajaj auto's total vehicle sales in december were up 10% at 305,690 units as against 276,803 units sold in the same month last year. The pune-based two-wheeler major had sold 374,477 vehicles in november. Bajaj auto said that its motorcycle sales in december were up 8% at 263,699 units while commercial vehicle (cv) sales for the month rose 27% to 41,991 units. The company's exports for the month under review jumped 25% to 119,708 units from 95,388 units sold in december 2010. For april-december 2011-12, bajaj auto's total vehicle sales are up 16% at 3,332,393 units. Motorcycle sales in the first nine months of fy12 are up 15% at 2,937,157 units while cv sales during the same period have jumped 21% to 395,236 units. Exports during the april-december 2011-12 period surged by 33% to 1,232,410 units. At 10.36 am, bajaj auto was trading at rs1515, down by 4.88%, with a volume of 0.29 lakh shares traded on the bse.