MF investing

I had invested a lumpsum 3 years ago in a particular ELSS Direct (Growth) fund to save income tax u/s 80. This fund has now given good return (56% absolute) on completion of lock-in period. Would it be advisable to invest once again in the same fund this year after redeeming the previous units?

It depends upon your risk appetite. If your goals are fulfilled then you can redeem your ELSS fund or else continue with the same. However, elections are around the corner, the market will be very volatile in the month of April/May.

It depends upon your risk appetite. If your goals are fulfilled then you can redeem your ELSS fund or else continue with the same. However, elections are around the corner, the market will be very volatile in the month of April/May.
Yes, I know that prior to elections in India the share market may be volatile. But, I have to invest in ELSS by 31st March, 2019 in any way to reduce burden of income tax. ELSS is the only option to me among all the schemes u/s 80C because it has the minimum lock-in period and I am quite old at 73 yrs.
What is your advise under the above circumstances?
What are the ELSS funds with least volatility? Name at least three funds for lumpsum investment. I am not averse to taking risk.