Metatrader for Indian markets

LivetoTrade

@LivetoTrade

Yahoo and Google is not on your given list and they are not small companies as well then are they illegal vendors simply? or can you enlighten us how this is done by multinational companies like Yahoo and Google without getting into list of authorized vendors? Also i have at least few hundred sites + utilities that sells Yahoo data ? So ..........???? this means there are some ways big companies can offer data without getting into list? we are missing some thing here and we don't understand them fully isn't?

I am a satisfied user of GLS demo, and I use demo by other providers too, but Yahoo, Google, GCI etc etc do not charge.

Earlier there have been a few companies who sold data, and inbetween had to close the active subscription services when Dotex initiated action.

So, here, with GLS, I am trying to be doubly sure before I think of their paid services.

Jai Mata Di

There is no Customer Support Numbers in GLS site. No Office Address of GLS. :annoyed:
Even there is no Price List of your service in your web site which is must. Are you planning to charge differently for different customers? :mad:

What kind of business are you doing? :confused:
What is the security of our money? :eek:

GLS Charts are good enough for trading Futures.
Hope you take your business seriously.

rvlv

hi GLSMETATRADER

Please answer this query of a friend of mine

He likes to use 20 min charts.
Is it possible to get a chart of nifty or futures in 20 minute timeframe?
How to go about it-please give some hints

thanks
regards

rvlv

Hi friends

I like to have an indicator above price and have another below price
see image
How can I get indicator RSI above price?

can somebody guide me please
thanks

GLSMETRADER PLATFORM
My opinion
1 data inflow very steady
2 disconnections in dataflow NIL
3 Symbols available ok
4 log in process smooth
5 multiple charts no problems
6 alternative server capabilities NO idea
7 Indicators available
overall= fine dependable
Is GLS after only money earning?
If it was true they might have stopped demo a month ago.but they chose not to do that.They were looking for feedback & improv things on fast pace.

Keep it up GLS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rvlv

hi glsmetatrader

TOMORROW 27JUNE IS A TESTING TIME FOR GLSTRADER PLATFORM.
TODAY IS FUTURES EXPIRY DAY.

TOMORROW ALL NEW MONTH FNO THINGS COME INTO ACTION.
WILL GLS UPDATE THEIR SYSTEM PRIOMPTLY?
I believe so.
couple of my frioends are eagerly watching this appearance of new fno contact prices.

cheers

We ran some couple of final test today and from next updates it will be 100% clean in line during contract forwarding procedures and we thanks for all many good hearts to keep us encouraged and helping us market information on Indian markets.

We ran some couple of final test today and from next updates it will be 100% clean in line during contract forwarding procedures and we thanks for all many good hearts to keep us encouraged and helping us market information on Indian markets.
Data updating in after 5 sec intervals. I hope your tests won't ruin the data on which indicators are based. Once you can provide stable data i'll shift from First Charting.