Mental Aspect of Trading by Linda Raschke

Hello Saint,
Thanks for a very good article on mental aspect of trading. It helps a great deal
to people like me who are still struggling to learn this very important aspect of trading
thanks once again
sharantaka

Traders should be like fighter pilots, make quick decisions and have quick reflexes. Their plan of attack is already predetermined, yet they must be ready to abort their mission at any stage of the game.

Very nice , execellent. Keep it up

Dear Saint (Senior Member),
First of all I am really greatful for posting such an excellent topic , it is very useful for beginners. It gives them will power and cautions about the risk to trade less , with strict stop loss.
I would like to know more about you. I think you have vast experience in day trading. May be more than 10 years, I guess. I have lost lot of money in day trading. Please help me in learning day trading.
online training is not practical. only practical training will help.

I want to learn day trading. Could you please let me know who are the top
ten best trainer in India for day trading , f & o etc.

Please let me know Is metastock of viratech is useful for day trading f & o
etc. They say everything is automatic. Entry , target, stop etc. It is very
expensive. If it is reliable and worth , then I dont mind buying. Please help
me.
Is there is any site that gives good tips for day trading. I believe most of the tips reach after 1 or 2 minutes late so it is of no use in day trading.
1 min makes vast difference in day trading.

Ashwani Gujral`s next batch of Trading Academy starts on May 15 2007.
It is real time training for six hours daily for one whole month. The cost is Rs 45000/- Will this be helpful? Or There is one call in service so that we can call them any number of times per day. The cost is Rs 20000/-.
Please let me know, will it be helpful for me in day trading if I join the technical analysis by Mohindar of Viratech on 24th and 25th june in chennai
Please guide me and help me. Awaiting your valuable reply.
My e-mail is [email protected], [email protected]. Mobile no 9447018144. My yahoo id aniiagarwal66.
With Warm Regards,
Anilkumar Agarwal

Last edited:
The last key to achieving mental mastery over the game is believing that you can actually do it. Everyone is capable of being a successful trader if they truly believe they can be. You must believe in the power of belief.

The vital key - the key to everything else. If you lose it, you lose everything.

Don't let anyone rob that key from you. Don't let anyone instill in you that you are inferior. That's the biggest -ve expectancy one can have in trading (or any other activity for that matter).

Regards,
Kalyan.
Nice post,Kalyan..

Saint

hello. this is my first message after registering with traderji. i have been investing (erratically i.e., without any system) from almost 29 yrs. alas, i haven't made much money. i think, to suceed in the stock market, there are 2 ways: no. 1 is buy during depressions. for ex.: about 7-8 yrs ago bluechips like tata steel, ril, m&m etc., were avilable for prices below rs. 100. if one had bought such stocks at that time and held on until the recent downturn, one would have made a fortune. the 2nd method, particularly, times like the present is short term trading; now i am trying out this method.

hello. this is my first message after registering with traderji. i have been investing (erratically i.e., without any system) from almost 29 yrs. alas, i haven't made much money. i think, to suceed in the stock market, there are 2 ways: no. 1 is buy during depressions. for ex.: about 7-8 yrs ago bluechips like tata steel, ril, m&m etc., were avilable for prices below rs. 100. if one had bought such stocks at that time and held on until the recent downturn, one would have made a fortune. the 2nd method, particularly, times like the present is short term trading; now i am trying out this method.
i ahve been looking for books on trading by linda raschke, dr. alexander elder, david nassar. but none of the bookshops in bangalore and online booksellers seem to have them. can anybody help me to get these books in india?

dhakkan

I saw the book by Alexander Elder in landmark, Froum, bangalore .. costs ~1890/-... Other's I did not searched ... might be there..