MCX Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20% ROI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Request for moderator or the admin to delete all the post which are irrelevant to this thread. including this post by me.

Thanks a lot.

Muthu pls continue with your logs.

please avoid any kind of foul language, not in here,,, if we all start to think others as fool then the world will decide about us,:D so i request you all to maintain peace and integrity in this thread..:hug:

i think we should stop exchanging our thoughts on some1 else's trade log and personally i dont think sanjaysr is asking any1 to follow him he s just giving his trades.

secondly i have been following all his calls and see that the prices other say it reached werent found on my client which shows there is some difference between softwares by other dealers. I even point out the same yesterday guyz lets just stop spoiling another person's tradelog and stop fighting/abusing/cursing some1 as he never asked us to follow his calls.

kumudhan

henceforth no more reply by me on this thread out of respect for thread owner...

no more comment on anyone..when sanjay himself apologized to thread owner on behalf of his critics as well ...i would only add that this thing is not ending..spammers like alphaplustrader will never stop....
and yes people like alphaplustrader having lot of fun when a small traders like us struggles...thats the only reason they seem to show the presence in such forums...

MANISH_DAMANI

you edited the content..and again criticizing small volume traders without any shame..
In between all this argument I dont know whether you noticed or not Sanjay given his call at 51385 sl some where near 51100 for quick 100 points. Then his thread vanished in few seconds. So there is no time for Sanjay and God arrival. So take care of this if you need Sanjay call. Just informing all the Sanjay Follower. :):thumb:

final post on this thread from my side to let marimathu continue his thread! didnt understd why sabina used this thread to vent out frustration (may be she doesnt knw hw 2 open a new thread :rofl:)! disturbed soul who ws sad she didnt get FREE calls since yest to trade her 1 off lot in SILVERMICRO :D (she started acting like sanjay's lawyer and posts yest)

Sanjay has been banned from other forum (IT) as well! His malicious intent were caught redhanded! Atleast there thru ip one can ban the troublemaker. But in traderji, it seems there is no provision. here again he got the access and acting innocent and trying to gain sympathy! but he and his accomplices forget that TJ & IT moderators cant be wrong and that too TWICE!!

Sabina is his accomplice - thts for sure! Its proved now! so avoid her!
Seems you yourself had been banned by moderator yesterday as from your approach and looking at your joining date and number of posts I have no doubt that you are malgoft who started all these spamming....so please stop all this non sense and focus on trading and at least keep this thread clean.

rohitsx

I am sure many members come to traderji , just to make some money, and if they can make money using sanjays calls ,then i think they should have let sanjay continue here.
Now since this is not possible here, i suggest sanjay to give up u r attempt to continue here and start a blog , i am sure with the passage of time ,you will have enough followers .

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.