MCX Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20% ROI

Status
Not open for further replies.
those who are sanjay's mates - plssssssssss raise their hands?
even though you dont, EVERYBODY now knows it!

yest 3-4 gave the rite rates and he ignored. today atleast 2 again proved him wrng he ignored! instead he tried to counter them wid 1-2 of his mates!

though i dunno hw these kinda cartels work to dupe poor traders, but he was wrng frm d very 1st post as he came here wid business intention which he openly said!

if he has been banned - u cnt question d forum's integrity!
Don't know how you lead to confusion for who is right and who is wrong....I know it happened twice where his levels were questioned. For first confusion sanjay posted proffs of Odin diet from two different brokers and also by gdfl data provider where as his critics did it with only sharekhan and today for second time same critics doubted his levels and again neo trader posted proff of zerodha and also some fellow traders confirmed it where as critics did with sharekhan again....I think before we get anymore clarification from sanjay or any other member thread got disappeared...now this seems to be a serious issue as why only sharekhan is showing different ticks every time when compared to rk global , ashlar commodity and zerodha....so there is no point which proves who is right and who is wrong....infact as per law of assumption...if 3 brokers are showing same rates and one is showing different then that itself tells who has more chances of being correct. Now about business point I can show many people here on traderji who themselves are running paid services and uses this forum in someway or the other to post calls and show accuracy....now sanjay had openly showed his interest to work on profit sharing and also his confidance for his strategy...we also saw moderator welcoming his confidance and asked to post calls in live. Me and many fellow traders watched his posts last week and i think sanjay provided excellent calls to prove himself but instead of encouraging him some people started misleading thread into different direction and their motto was being fullfiled as thread got disappeared.

SaravananKS

This Thread is going in different Route. I could not understand much these discussions since I never followed sanjay thread.

But one thing I doubt that is these are Business a clash??

any Normal Trader Can Understand in this kali yugh every thing is Business...

Seeking free Calls from these open forums is some thing like financial suicide

Instead that one can learn the Tricks and Traps which are adapted by business seekers:annoyed:

Hi everybody(active participants of the last 24 hours), please could you go somewhere else and argue, this is marimuthus thread and not sanjay's thread. so i dont think there is any need for all this arguements down here. you know wat guys, i ve been refreshing this page one whole day and i kept reading your posts which is totally irrelevant to this thread:annoyed::annoyed:. so if you have any questions to ask, any answers to give please go and do it in your own thread, or create one for it:!:!. this thread is dedicated to traders who want to make atleast lil bit of money with the levels given by marimuthu:cheers:, so, if you all pls excuse and leave this thread as it is, as wat it was intended to be, i would thank you all with all my heart:yahoo::hap2::gunsmilie:...

I really dont know why lots of melodrama and that too in this thread. Am really sorry marimuthu on behalf of all those who supports sanjay & also from critics. Am not a judge , nor owner of this forum & nor a high networth player or any broker....Am just a normal trader like many of us who just felt to share his knowledge to prove something which is possible practically that seems like a dream for many of us. I had expected some questions and doubts & critism to pop up but not upto this extent. I again appeal all to let marimuthu continue the goodwork & kindly stop posting anything here that is out of the topic. He is doing an excellent job & I will always respect him for his hardwork & dedication.

kumudhan

stop acting like fool...hope your species dont spoil this thread anymore...if you cant respect sanjay or his supporters at least think for marimuthu's thread...and lets stop here...get well soon...god bless you
henceforth no more reply by me on this thread out of respect for thread owner...
how dare you call me a fool?this thread is marimuthu's. and why you apply soap to others here?if you think he is a superman, you can open a new thread and fall for him.not here in MCX Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20% ROI...you know how to open a thread?

please avoid any kind of foul language, not in here,,, if we all start to think others as fool then the world will decide about us,:D so i request you all to maintain peace and integrity in this thread..:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.