MCX Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20% ROI

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi muthu u said today is the last cal of this week..atleast could u please post the levels for tomorrow and day after tmrw.. based on that levels only i m placing order and making profit daily..

marimuthu13

hi muthu u said today is the last cal of this week..atleast could u please post the levels for tomorrow and day after tmrw.. based on that levels only i m placing order and making profit daily..

Hi,
Giving levels is very easy to do..but i feel more comfortable to share levels if i trade with my real money..thats makes sense for me..

anyway i will just share my analysis by EOD today or tomorrow..

But my intention is that whoever follwing my entry should have results as that of my trade log (if its more than that, then i am very happy for that)..but no one should not loose unwanted manners..

marimuthu13

actually for 5th trade I sold it at 51220 when it was moving nowhere (took risk without even putting SL ) but safe is short below 50850 only..so avoided posting it here..

so extra profit of 370 points today and another 300 points 2 days before which i did not taken into consideration as some of them not traded on that entry..

so cumaltive profit for the week/ month for my account is 60+370+300..

enough for the week..

will look for better trade in next weeks..

see you guys..happy trading..

Status
Not open for further replies.