Mcx on mt4

fxgood

Sir attach interesting metatrader indicators like pivots you asked in weekend when i am free of my trading positions

Hi All
FXGood has provided an excellent info to all MCX traders. To help you all I am writing down all the steps on how to create a free MT4 setup using server "67.192.253.165:443"

Step 1: Download and install any MT4 terminal (it can be Broco, GCItrader etc)
Step 2: Open MT4 and go to Tools > Options
Step 3: Select first tab i.e. 'Server'
Setp 4: In the Server Box type '67.192.253.165:443' (without quotes)
Step 5: Remove any login id. password (if there is any)
Step 6: Ensure that 'Data center auto configuration' is checked. Click on 'Ok' and come out.
Step 7: Select File> Open An Account
Step 8: Fill in all information (legit or fake, it's on you)
Step 9: Click Next (this will take you to select servers screen)
Step 10: In the select server screen you can see the server list with name '67.192.253.165:443'. Select this server and click 'Scan'.
Step 10. You are done and your new account has been set and ready for use.

You will see all the MCX and NSE scrips listed, select what you like and fire up the MT4 chart and install your indicators and see the magic of this powerful tool. I bet that you all will forget Amibroker, Metastock etc once you get a hold on MT4.
Regards

Wish you all luck and happy trading.

this demo is valid for 30 days after day what should be done?

fxgood

open new demo not that difficult i think also not all brokers have same 30 days demo limit some even offer no expiry demo but i need yet to find when this will expire at moment clueless on this

open new demo not that difficult i think also not all brokers have same 30 days demo limit some even offer no expiry demo but i need yet to find when this will expire at moment clueless on this
Hi All,

My MCX charts are not getting updated today...Can anyone confirm if they are getting or not??

Cheers,

ayush2020

Sir attach interesting metatrader indicators like pivots you asked in weekend when i am free of my trading positions
dear fxgood.. as week end came just for a reminder to post the things like pivot calculation on mt4 platform..and other things which will work for us ...

thanx

saivenkat

Thanks a lot for the one who shared this to all... Its so nice... all in one place..

What bothers me is that
i dont know how long this server will be free...
If it shuts, are there any alternative, as of now?

ps: Its really really a informative post...thanks a million for the kindhearted who shared..May God be with you.:):)