(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
If you can't digest then you can't eat as well. Congrats for profits btw

Apacheindian

Mast re baba !! Actually this time this feeling is continuing since last 2 weeks. Was keeping quiet. But aaj aur chup raha nahi gaya. Mostly Euphoric, peak of Boom Cycle before the bust. So, I will not trade now for next 5 days till I can digest this profit run. Aag laga do tel ki kuyen ko
Babu bhayya ek chart to banta hain..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
How many points in month of October so far?

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
If you can't digest then you can't eat as well. Congrats for profits btw
Thats right. So I am stopping eating and will be drinking instead. Jokes apart. Got a tied up schedule ahead. And when you have got something beyond expectation ( a 7:2 profit run), just run away from the gambling table as the dopamine quotent will be just too high.

The issue is , my earlier setup my SL used to be 25-30 points so was the size. Now after all the hardwork, SL is just 5 points in most of the entry (for crude), so you can understand what happend to the size considering my risk was not changed.

Noto ki to barish hua re baba barish

Tuna

How many points in month of October so far?
Point less than 300 in crude, but money is close to 1200 points as the size went above 5x for all those trades. Killed it, nailed it, F** it, sorry no French. And dont know what else to say. BMW ki 2-3 tyre to aa hi jayega. Car have to wait

Tuna

Babu bhayya ek chart to banta hain..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If posted that, seriously, it will seem to be a hindseye trading - $ala mere ko khud pe doubt ho raha, how would you believe it

checkmate7

Tuna bhai ek chart to banta hi hai for learning purpose if taken from your automated system :)

Tuna

Crude, look for level 3440, if can not reach and sustain above it, you know what we should do to it. BTW, I am not trading today (and for next 1 week), have to digest the profit :p

stock_mani

Updated as on yesterday:

Silver = 480 points
Crude= profit of 10 points

Trading in 15 Min TF with ATR & OBV support. starting date is 16 Oct. 10 days has passed since this new method & no major movement was came in both so returns are low but still in Green.
Lets see further as all days would not be same.
Updated per Yesterday:

Silver = 750 points
Crude= profit of 39 points

11 days has passed since 16 Oct. Will see final score on 16 Nov.

I don't take reversal trade ever in my this new system... only do trade in one direction. Also my TSL is far behind the move but able to cover @ few profit/ at cost many times.
Pls do not run behind scrip, let it come in our system then trade it.