(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Nah, simple Push bullet with multile contacts in loop. Even if I am in some meeting, other person picks up and triggers the trade. I did not feel comfortable using 3rd party software. Frankly I am too touchy about my trade-station being accessed by someting else.

stock_mani

Booked 70 points in silver.
Grand total till-
Silver = 440 points
Crude= loss of 10 points
Updated as on yesterday:

Silver = 480 points
Crude= profit of 10 points

Trading in 15 Min TF with ATR & OBV support. starting date is 16 Oct. 10 days has passed since this new method & no major movement was came in both so returns are low but still in Green.
Lets see further as all days would not be same.

Last edited:

Tuna

3380 is the make or break for Crude Short. Just watching quietly. No signal no trades. But my bet will be on the longs today, unless all hell break loose.

Tuna

Aaj plastic paint hona, both sides of the well.

Tuna

Someone in touch with Varun, give him a large 60 ml peg from Babu Rao. I fixed my crude trading and recovered loss of last failed 18 odd trades in just 4 trade - na not for OBV, but for this idea he was trying to teach us-

The thing is, real money is in the trend. But getting into an established trend is something frustrating as there will be many failed trend before that. The trick is to find a setup which let you enter with minimum risk at the beginning of a trend, or a pullback in a trend.

Tuna

Mast re baba !! Actually this time this feeling is continuing since last 2 weeks. Was keeping quiet. But aaj aur chup raha nahi gaya. Mostly Euphoric, peak of Boom Cycle before the bust. So, I will not trade now for next 5 days till I can digest this profit run. Aag laga do tel ki kuyen ko