mcx and comex spot metals and currencies on excel

hi
i am new to this forum.... feels gret here !
i am into metal trading... i want to know is there any software which would export data tick by tick from the terminal (eg odin) to excel for parity analysis... eg i want to watch mcx and comex.
why can't u use telequote call on there number 022-40577777

thanks a lot for the reply.... but ticker is expensive say 5 thousand/month. tried my hands on telequote but is kinda even more expensive 6 k ..... dont you know of a cheaper option ?
or a cracked version of telequote or market view (ticker)
telequote have another product for that. call them and check

Hi,

I am going to start my Bullion trading in MCX. I just want to know if there is any software which will convert the MCX price of Gold/Silver into my cost of purchase by adding several factors...and will display it real time. If anyone can help, then please do reply.

Thanks
Yagyesh

fxgood

Hi,

I am going to start my Bullion trading in MCX. I just want to know if there is any software which will convert the MCX price of Gold/Silver into my cost of purchase by adding several factors...and will display it real time. If anyone can help, then please do reply.

Thanks
Yagyesh
You can try metatrader and enable its DDE and get quotes into excel and add conversion factors as needed to get real time quotes quoted in INR