mcx and comex spot metals and currencies on excel

hi
i am new to this forum.... feels gret here !
i am into metal trading... i want to know is there any software which would export data tick by tick from the terminal (eg odin) to excel for parity analysis... eg i want to watch mcx and comex.

thanks a lot for the reply.... but ticker is expensive say 5 thousand/month. tried my hands on telequote but is kinda even more expensive 6 k ..... dont you know of a cheaper option ?
or a cracked version of telequote or market view (ticker)

sumeetsj

Generally if u are taking services from your broker, of course depends on your relationship with him too, he will give u a Odin Diet terminal to trade. Odin Diet is again a product of FT only and it has an option of exporting data into excel. U need to ask your broker for it. Or maybe first see someone who uses it.

comm4300

hi
i am new to this forum.... feels gret here !
i am into metal trading... i want to know is there any software which would export data tick by tick from the terminal (eg odin) to excel for parity analysis... eg i want to watch mcx and comex.
for MCX and COMMEX - i remember Sharekhan's trade tiger providing quotes for both. However, not sure if the data could be exported to Excel.

As for cost, i believe Sharekhan's TT is much cheaper than Tickerplant/others.

Best Wishes,

sumeetsj

In ShareKhan TradeTiger charting is good. Its a nice tool. Only issue is with backfill. Max u can get is past data of only 5 days.

comm4300

Hi

just called up sharekhan... They told me that quotes of ncdx and mcx are only avilable and commex not avilable with them or trade tiger
that leaves you with Tickerplant by Financial Techniologies (FT).

talk to them and try to negotiate: if it is only for commodities, i believe they have different packages.