Market will be up 1000 points tomorrow

what ever it is thing will be clear soon.
today while watching tv most of them were of this view that thos who wanted to square off has done it today. now when market will pull back there will some more selling of those who are waiting to get some reasonable price (less loss) today it was indian money was responsible.
so mixed news bit confusing.

for those who have sold will buy again in next few days itself they have to invest again to earn more. isnt it?
if we are trin to book profit then those big fish are doing the same.
what do u ppl say?

if we feel we can buy at lowest level then its difficult to make this decision.

what ever it is thing will be clear soon.
today while watching tv most of them were of this view that thos who wanted to square off has done it today. now when market will pull back there will some more selling of those who are waiting to get some reasonable price (less loss) today it was indian money was responsible.
so mixed news bit confusing.

for those who have sold will buy again in next few days itself they have to invest again to earn more. isnt it?
if we are trin to book profit then those big fish are doing the same.
what do u ppl say?

if we feel we can buy at lowest level then its difficult to make this decision.
will see sell off acc. to my view.
asian market cn be again down 3-5%

i am not sellin anything but will be averging.
and buying in phases.

i do not ahve any hankypanky stock in my portfolio.
if not today then sometime they will pay.

i have spare cash and that is important

for those who have invested everything its a lesson to keep spare amount for such situations

Well the fib sequence i am looking at is 4558 - 4794 - 5168 - 5778 - 6155 - 6388 - 6532 - 6621. The market fell too fast and if it has a reaction then the rise too will be very fast. Then maybe a slow fall and then a slow rise. 5778 is the pivot im looking at. I think we may get there quick and fall again to 4500 levels. If we could look at picking up select stocks like RPL at 110, ICICI @ 1000, TTML at 25 that would be really interesting.

surfing minds thanks,
it actually depends upon individual
1) how much he has
2) risk taking
3) long term holding 9 even for a year or more)

yes i am planning for phase investment ( long term view)

can you recommend few stocks

RPL, tata steel, jp associates, infosys, mtnl

banking sector?
infrastructure?
cement?
NTPC at this level i am not sure?but long term view say for 1 year

any help?

tomorrow if everythings starts good then i am going to buy.

so any help any suggestions.
See the energy and infra euphoria in market did help RNRL,RPL,Suzlon,JP Associate etc to gain momentum now they are on ground. Fundamental story in plans look good for india but whenw in compare to china i don't find any reflection in reality but more on the market which is just a psychological valuation. Now every one got out of that dream and started fundamental analysis rather than just following the technicals.

Fundamentals can't change in a day but i am bit worried that the market centiments & US recession might create a trigger to take us back and our long term gets longer.
Any ways I am buying following stocks

1. Suzlon Energy Ltd: Lost 80% a day and below its IPO price (wind energy)
2. JP Associates : ICICI call and it seems available on discount (hydro energy & construction)

3. RPL & RNRL : I have good faith in both the scripts and now avergin buying more

In fact to me now Auto , IT and pharma looks good as they were already at bottom and least hit by the crash.

1. Accumulate Infy, TCS and wipro : I like wipro and TCS as they have more global presence and less depend on US.

2. i am also buying some of the Tyres and Auto sectors.

Guys please give your picks for
Auto,IT and Pharma for bottom fishing or accumulate

Energy and Infra ??

U

uasish

Say there is a picnic & we all are going by a Luxury bus,on way it got tyre puncture nearby a railway crossing.Now i inch away from the group slowly & cross the railway line to have some tea & nasta only to board the bus after 1 hr from that tea stall.Most of you will tick me as a selfish guy becoz in all this time you where huffing & puffing with the driver's assistant to load the extra tyre while i was relaxing ,having tea & listening to Lata's old movie songs on the tea stall's radio.
In trading it Pays being selfish.
Let it get itself repaired & cross the Lines.

Say there is a picnic & we all are going by a Luxury bus,on way it got tyre puncture nearby a railway crossing.Now i inch away from the group slowly & cross the railway line to have some tea & nasta only to board the bus after 1 hr from that tea stall.Most of you will tick me as a selfish guy becoz in all this time you where huffing & puffing with the driver's assistant to load the extra tyre while i was relaxing ,having tea & listening to Lata's old movie songs on the tea stall's radio.
In trading it Pays being selfish.
Let it get itself repaired & cross the Lines.
hmmm.........nice saying!!

Good analogy
I am just trying to find out whether we will loose 1 hour or 3 hours.. I.e how much time we will loose 3 months or 6 months..

so we have another option to get a lift from another vehicle but it seems all are puncher at the same time .
so good idea you have tea I will have a dinner and a long nap as it seems will take more time to get the punhur out

U

uasish

I am just trying to bring to notice is any Res/Pivot/Fib ,anything visible ,then board from there with stop nearer.

Good analogy
I am just trying to find out whether we will loose 1 hour or 3 hours.. I.e how much time we will loose 3 months or 6 months..

so we have another option to get a lift from another vehicle but it seems all are puncher at the same time .
so good idea you have tea I will have a dinner and a long nap as it seems will take more time to get the punhur out