Market will be up 1000 points tomorrow

U

uasish

Personally interacted with most of my trader/investor friend in last 2 days,very few are not STUCK in higher price,those who are itching to jump with longs are either mostly not invested in the mkt or has more cash than positions.

I think now the MF must be ready to buy or the promoters will try to pump the extra money from here and their even government try to inflence MF and LIC to invest into the markets.

so it will take up side turn any time now atleast 1000 points would not be a surprise for me.

At present its difficult to find the bottom.
Best would be start investing in phases important is that fundametally strong companies are at discount if it goes down more dicount
so my approach is
1. pick best fundamentally strong stocks and allocate your money
2. devide your money in 5 parts
3. buy 1 part every week or every dip if you can time till feb end or even continue till march.
very systematic approach. very good point, surfingminds.

I bought only large caps today and yesterday since they recover faster and give less time to buy at lower prices. midcaps will much more ample time to invest since they recover slower.

Regards,
Rajiv
--------------------------------------------------------------
Stockoogle.in > Harnessing Google power for your equity analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------

Every bounce in our market will get sold. 7 sessions to go for this expiry and I think it will be extremely volatile. US fed is now in panick mode. Mild recoveries are just a blip.
Sensex at 12k will be a reality very soon.
Lets hope that our fellow members have come out of this carnage.

R

ratan jain

I hope not :)

I would like to see a further 2000 point fall in the next few days.

If that happens, when the buy signals do come, they will be at current price levels.

I hope not :)

I would like to see a further 2000 point fall in the next few days.

If that happens, when the buy signals do come, they will be at current price levels.
i m wid ur views.
just now got a call frm pune rathi office that there is a fall of next 1500 is waiting in next 3-5 days.
lets see

U

uasish

ratan,

The gun slinger approach to fire from the hips at the drop of a hat ,most of the time misfires rather than a steady calm hand.

Asish

if we see dow movement we will see any relief is sold off like any thing .it tried to cmback 4-5 times bt near -50 again dumped into -120 range.may be we will see same pattern tomorrow in sensex