Manoj's Trading Diary

PUCHU_2500

who uses post image for image uploading I can not see their pictures......very disgusting.....is there any machinery problem ??

manojborle

who uses post image for image uploading I can not see their pictures......very disgusting.....is there any machinery problem ??
Sirji !!!
I can see images so dont understand whats the issue on your side ..

manojborle

Manoj bro

How to use these values, posted by you. Please elaborate. Thanks
Elwave ji

If you are pivots trader, wait for pivot to form above/below the level, trade in the direction of break of pivot and then trail with method suitable to you.

I trade looking at RSI at these levels and trail is based on ATR multiple.

You can use MACD, stochastics or any other indicator suitable to you if you are trading based on indicators.

When I get time, I will give some examples to trade at these levels using indicators.

Elwave ji

If you are pivots trader, wait for pivot to form above/below the level, trade in the direction of break of pivot and then trail with method suitable to you.

I trade looking at RSI at these levels and trail is based on ATR multiple.

You can use MACD, stochastics or any other indicator suitable to you if you are trading based on indicators.

When I get time, I will give some examples to trade at these levels using indicators.
Thanks Manoj ji

Manoj ji, I am a moti buddhi ka jaat. So need some more explanation with examples/charts. So please help. I am in no hurry, you can do it when free. Thanks