Luck,Life and Stock Market

amitrandive

3: Never Fall Back On A Hunch To Avoid Work

To follow on from “not confusing a hunch with a hope” – it is very easy to get an impression about something and then use this impression to avoid doing work. We might say to ourselves “well, I am going to follow my gut, so it doesn’t matter what other facts are involved!”.

But in truth it doesn’t mean that we should avoid doing our due diligence in selecting a Stock in the Stock Market, simply because we got this wonderful Hunch. Ask any hugely successful person and they’ll all tell you – “The harder I work, the luckier I get”. Discovering and using our Hunching Skill simply helps in the decision making process. Use it as a way to improve your probability of being correct, not as a be-all-and-end-all in your decision making process.

amitrandive

So now you have five amazing ways to increase your Luck in life and the Stock Market. I hope you enjoy reading it AND the benefits that flow when you follow Max Gunther’s advice on becoming one of the Lucky ones.

Now Go Out There And Get Lucky
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Happy Trading
:clap::clap::clap:

niftyoption

Dear amitrandive You are correct , i want to tell in this topic peace

" Peace is only we can get with the company of GOD "

"HAPPYNESS we can get through SHARING with others only "

Ignore thoughts first that is the only solution getrid of fighting with unnessasary thoughts

If you concentrate on those thoughts it will become stronger

What we are all abserve is quality of thoughts "Good or Bad or Selfish or Selfless " that is most importent thing we should know

Your contributions are Very Very Valueble :thumb:

amitrandive

Dear amitrandive You are correct , i want to tell in this topic peace

" Peace is only we can get with the company of GOD "

"HAPPYNESS we can get through SHARING with others only "

Ignore thoughts first that is the only solution getrid of fighting with unnessasary thoughts

If you concentrate on those thoughts it will become stronger

What we are all abserve is quality of thoughts "Good or Bad or Selfish or Selfless " that is most importent thing we should know

Your contributions are Very Very Valueble :thumb:
niftyoption

Thanks for your beautiful thoughts !!!
:clapping:

niftyoption

Dear amitrandive ,

Every human should try to maintain " Purity of Thought "

Purity comes only from GOD

Purity in thought give Happiness to others and in front of that man we should
also get Peace of Mind

like in front of Fire we get heat and in front of Ice block we should feel coolness

like that every human have his fragrance, good or bad others will feel that
it is depend up on sensitivity and observation

next question rises on our mind is reduce thoughts coming to our mind or most of the people try to stop thoughts in meditation or normally also , but is not possible , until human die thoughts are generated by mind , but it is very subtil they can not observe, so don't presser on thoughts ....

if any person have suffering with web of thoughts or chain of thoughts
do one Technic to get rid of those thoughts that is "cut that web of thoughts to use his will and deviate to his mind to another activity and ignore that thoughts .
:thumb::)

niftyoption

Luck comes acationally in life , but

1.Fix up a Goal in Life

2. Planning to achieve Goal

3.Regular Introspection continuously whether we are going nearer to Goal
or right path

4.Hard Work until you reach Goal

these 4 are surtainly reach our Goal
:):thumb:
ALL THE BEST