Low Risk Options Trading Strategy - Option Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasha

Just a couple of questions for DanPickUp.
Read your post 131, it was interesting in that I never thought about condors on an intraday basis. What is the normal profit target from this?
What happens if volatility shoots up during the day?

AW10

Hi DanPickUp,

Good to know more about you. I envy you because u come from the place that is part of my dream.
My trading dream is to sit in warm water pool in one of Zermatt's hotel, looking at Matterhorn peak in Swiss alps.. and closing a trade that pays from my Swiss holiday.
Have been to Swiss in winter and in summer and still haven't got enough of it..

Regarding Psychology - You are right. It is THE MOST important stuff for a trader. Because of my interest in this subject, I find trading a lot more interesting.
With each tick on current bar, u can see/feel the human emotion that are being generated by the market. And having made all possible trading mistake (and still repeating some), I know how
others will be reacting to those ticks/bars..

It is challenge for we trader to keep our reaction in control under those constant triggers that entice us to take wrong action.

Happy Trading.

Hi Dan,

Sorry for all the misunderstandings.

I am way way back compared to you guys and I did know that while posting my first question in this thread. However, I would not like to interupt the flow with my stupid questions.

AW10 was right bang on the point. I respect his views.

bye.....

lazytrader

Hy tvrssvk

And by the way

You wrote :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Dan,

I am not using any software as of now. I am just trying to learn the basics. However, went through some of the websites recommended earlier.

I would like to inform you that some might be very brilliant in grasping things while others like me have less knowledge grasping power and would take some time to grasp thing.

In India we do follow this helping nature and almost every member knows about traderji forums helping members.

People who are willing to help will not have any problem while other's do.

4-5 months back I was complete nil with the knowledge of share market. After continuously going through traderji, have learnt a bit.

Everyone who are pro here where once a newbie.

I agree that I am jumping into options very soon. However I do have the determination to learn.

I would like to ask you whether my questions are distracting you in any manner. We all in traderji are here to learn something between ourselves.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of your statements is :

People who are willing to help will not have any problem while other's do.

Mister !

In this thread I gave to every body a free trading plan and I was wondering, why not one ( include you ) had anything to say about it or did may say thank you.

What did you do for this thread or in what way did you say thank you to AW10 for the knowledge he shows in this thread.

Before you want to assault me about anything, please do first your home work !

I gave some thing here, and all the once which have enough knowledge can now make money with that.

How many times in your live do you get an idea, where you can make money, with nearly now money ?

Now go and study and study and learn and learn. After that, come back and please find a way, to say in a proper way thank you to AW1O and some other people in that forum, because they give you knowledge for free which you think is just normal.

I told in this thread, thank you to AW 10 in my way, because I am surprised about his work and open mind, and I want to show with that, my respect to him and other option traders in this forum. The ones which I mean know it.

Take care

Regards and good trading
Dan, don't be surprised by the lack of response to your discussion specially on options because derivatives is a relatively new concept to us Indians. Options with all their complexities are even harder. Heck, most cant even trade in equities properly. Just take a look at our most liquid option chain:
http://www.nseindia.com/marketinfo/fo/optionKeys.jsp?symbol=NIFTY&instrument=-&date=-

It's not that people don't care or are ungrateful but no one trades these strategies/don't understand them. To tell you the truth, I'm still learning technical analysis. I myself know very little about options/option strategies and still learning, that's the reason I read all the option threads.

Keep up the good work. :thumb:

Dan,

I completely agree with Lazytrader.

"In this thread I gave to every body a free trading plan and I was wondering, why not one ( include you ) had anything to say about it or did may say thank you."

To be frank I did not understand the trading plan. Trading Plan is good but my understanding is not upto that mark.

I was clearing the very basic doubt with AW10. Since I was in very basic stage I would not understand your trading plan. Hence I could not respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.