Low Risk Options Trading Strategy - Option Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, Aw10, Danpick & Sameer,

Was out for few days so could not follow. But thank you very much for your kind reply. Hope to learn lot from you.

Take care,
Sandeep

Last edited:
Hi All,

Can we square off index option (which is European option) before the expiry?

regards,
sandeep
yes, u can square off european options anytime by selling exactly the same strike price option if u buyed earlier or by buying if u hav sold earlier.

Means , u need to do opposite of wht u hv done before.

buy back , if u hv sold or sell if u hav buyd.

and u com out of trade.

AW10

Hi AW10 , can u tell me with which brokerage company u hv account ?

can u also help me with my other thread -

(sorry for posting in this section coz i am tired of waiting patiently only to see zero replys!:rofl:)

Thats why i suggested in "YOUR SUGGESTION'S" section that there shld be a facility to send personal messages to people and to connect directly to them.

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/32672-rk-global-terms-conditions.html

as nobody wants to help me or hav time to answer as i see tht the thread has been viewed so many times but number of replies zero!
:rofl::rofl:

U must be havin general idea about that.

Thanks
Hi Sameer, I have account with Sharekhan.
Whichever broker u go with, make sure that their option trading platform is easy to use for you. In ICICIdirect, it take 6 to 7 clicks on different screen just to place 1 option order and atleast 10+ clicks to place the spread order.
Check out on their exe based platform as well as their browser based platform. You should get familiar with browser platform as well..just in case u need to logon there in emergency or as a backup.

The brokerage is negotiable, so try your negotiation skills.
And top of all this, you are not marrying your broker. Take decision and move on. If you don't like, u can always close account and move to another better on after few days.

My only suggestion will be to go with real broker, not like HDFC/ICICI cause their platform is not meant for active traders or their fee is too high.

Happy Trading

nifty closing price on 4/9/09 -4695 nifty open price on 7/9/09 -4720 nifty 4700call close price on 4/7/09 -130 nifty 4700call open price on 7/7/09 -127 why so difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.