Low Option Brokerage

thanks all , keep posting of any other brokerages

so from some of the above post the lowest i could find summary except rk global

Kotak super flat rs 50

negatiable as per trades

sharekhan rs 60
ventura rs 50 or rs 35
Indiabulls rs 50

hence the lowest is around rs 50 for some of the above , below rs 50 are hardly any.

any one paying below rs 50 , please inform thanks

Last edited:

ARMHM

thanks all , keep posting of any other brokerages

so from some of the above post the lowest i could find summary except rk global

Kotak super flat rs 50

negatiable as per trades

sharekhan rs 60
ventura rs 50 or rs 35
Indiabulls rs 50
indiainfo rs 50

hence the lowest is around rs 50 for some of the above , below rs 50 are hardly any.

any one paying below rs 50 , please inform thanks
Indiainfo charges minimum 100 Rs. per option contract. Is there a different scheme in Indiainfo? I will be glad to know if there is one.

yes india info charges rs 100 per lot , there is no scheme but if u have heavy volumes say 1 cr per month u can negoiate upto rs 50 to rs 75 , it depends on ur trade .

S S

Hi!

After having played the markets for a long time, that I realised the truth about the brokerage.

One needs to change one's mindset totally, and ignore the brokerage.... and concentrate on earnings.

The brokerage pinches, only when one looses the deal.

If one wants to be a winner, one needs to do the homework to sit with earning more than the highest brokerage possible.

This is a wake-up call, please.

Hi!

After having played the markets for a long time, that I realised the truth about the brokerage.

One needs to change one's mindset totally, and ignore the brokerage.... and concentrate on earnings.

The brokerage pinches, only when one looses the deal.

If one wants to be a winner, one needs to do the homework to sit with earning more than the highest brokerage possible.

This is a wake-up call, please.
low brokerage means that you can make better profits on day trading basis.
for example if my brokerage is 5 paisa and SBI stock i purchased at 1500 i'll endup paying aprrox 1 Rs for all including taxes so i can't sell the stock for less then 1502 in order to book profit
but if brokerage is 1 paisa can selll the stock even at 1501 and book the profit :)

Looks interesting but totally unknown entities.

Also I wonder what they mean by "gross exposure" in their F&O Etrading packages.

If it is the notional value of options, then margin requirements would be ridiculous. With 2L in account I can only get exposure of 10L? If I buy 200 NIFTY calls and sell 200 covered calls against these. Gross exposure would be: 12L.