Low Brokerage Trading Account

hello Mr. classifiedindian as per your suggestion i have asked the same question to SVLNS and asked them to give a Email Replay Here is What They Said.,
svlns was incorporated in the year 2011 .

we are offering trading services on NSE EQUITY ,FUTURE , OPTION & BSE EQUITY through cse ( who are having a strategic arrangement with nse).client trading account will be opened
through cse .

client will be directly trading through nse NOW server

client will we receiving digital contract note directly from nse , and trade confirmation sms
directly from nse .

client will be provided on-line back office through svlns .
investor grievances will be addressed by svlns financial services & CSE-INDIA.,

SO what is your comment on the above details.,,
You are surely the owner of SVLNS. Hahaha.. :rofl: Nice try! But please tell me, why are you providing brokerage for 1 rupee? Traders are not fools. They can easily understand that this is a trap. 1 rupee trade. :thumb:
Who knows what are the disadvantages? NSE are the main stock exchange, they are not fools to give away so cheaply. Best of luck. This is clearly unprofessional on your part. As you have created a new ID and started posting about SVLNS.

its not Rs.1 per trade its Rs. 1 per lot ., For Suppose if u buy 1 lot you need to pay Rs. 1 if you trade 100 lots you need to pay Rs. 100 .,

Why should we think its a Trap., Right Now Every company is running with Competition., They are providing Now trading Software for Trading.,

its not Rs.1 per trade its Rs. 1 per lot ., For Suppose if u buy 1 lot you need to pay Rs. 1 if you trade 100 lots you need to pay Rs. 100 .,

Why should we think its a Trap., Right Now Every company is running with Competition., They are providing Now trading Software for Trading.,
Sir, I don't mean to be discouraging but I would just like to point out that brokers have a cost to bear as well. If you read the interview of the owner of zerodha, he clearly states that technology does not come for free. Technology is a huge cost to brokers.
Apart from that, it must be noted that we are living in a capitalistic society. Firms are set up with a sole intention of profit. Nobody is here to break even or to run a non profit organization.
So obviously, our friend's firm is no different.
From the looks of it, their main source of revenue cannot be brokerage. So if it's not brokerage, then it has to be from a different source.
I am uncomfortable trading with a company with whom I am unable to decipher what is their main source of income.

Sir, forgive me if I am wrong, aren't you a representative of SVLNS?
If yes, would you kindly refrain from advertising in other threads where members are discussing with one another? uploadfromtaptalk1411584191001.jpg

It would be ideal if you could post comments on this forum with an official id which bears the name of the firm like what zerodha, RKSV and other big firms abide by.

It would be unethical on your part to try to work in disguise.

Please don't misunderstand me. I am only trying to uphold the forum values.