loosing streak....!!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I went through the entire thread just now, yaar tum itne lakhs lasted kahan see how? :O trade with smaller money before lacs. 1 ke peche jitne zero laga lo, one toh one hi rehta hai then. Varna try fundamental analysis , less risk and good return for life without raising even a finger. (Don't dissemination fundamental analysis, I'll become a lion then)
actually nobody wants to do buy and hold type of share trading, specially if they have time on hand, (people with jobs have no time to day trade , but still many people do this, how they manage office work with such stressful day trading, I dont know). I too have the option 3 years back , whether to go for buy and hold type or day trading, I opted for latter and despite losing regularly addicted to it. recently one of my friend wanted to jump into trading, I told him buy & hold type trading karo , capital zero nahin hoga, he said tum kya karte ho ?, I told him , I m daytrader,but its very risky and i m in loss of few lakhs, he said buy & hold mein mazaa nahin aayega, time pass nahin hoga ....:lol:.......I said welcome to daytrading, jab pungi bajegi tab pata chalega,:lol: he wants to earn 10-15k per month with very small capital, somebody told him sharemarket meinn 25-30k per month easily ban jaate hein........now he is dreaming about that...........I told him 10 - 15k per month consistently banane ke liy 2lakh capital chahiye, but he is not listening to me, ek aur bakra......:D

actually nobody wants to do buy and hold type of share trading, specially if they have time on hand, (people with jobs have no time to day trade , but still many people do this, how they manage office work with such stressful day trading, I dont know). I too have the option 3 years back , whether to go for buy and hold type or day trading, I opted for latter and despite losing regularly addicted to it. recently one of my friend wanted to jump into trading, I told him buy & hold type trading karo , capital zero nahin hoga, he said tum kya karte ho ?, I told him , I m daytrader,but its very risky and i m in loss of few lakhs, he said buy & hold mein mazaa nahin aayega, time pass nahin hoga ....:lol:.......I said welcome to daytrading, jab pungi bajegi tab pata chalega,:lol: he wants to earn 10-15k per month with very small capital, somebody told him sharemarket meinn 25-30k per month easily ban jaate hein........now he is dreaming about that...........I told him 10 - 15k per month consistently banane ke liy 2lakh capital chahiye, but he is not listening to me, ek aur bakra......:D

hahahahahahahahahahhahahah :D

ashu1234

Day Trading and Personal Trading will always result in loss over a period of time, say a year or more and may be 5% of people are able to achieve that success to remain profitable, but how much profit i can't say.

The premise of day trading is that you don't want to take big hits by holding positions overnight and/or you have good mechanical system or aptitude to to take position every day and come out of small loss or profit by the end of the day, and thus by doing this over and over you are trying to keep odds in your favor. But in reality day traders are just the liquidity providers and their collective(may be small) stop losses are part of big profits of strong hands.

And when you mix personal trading on the top of day trading, you are doing all the wrong things in the world. Seriously the skills as illustrated for the successful day traders is impossible to achieve in short time frame. You talk about emotion, greed and fear free trading which is hard to understand, its synonymous to converting human into a robot and hence can't be done.

For me, no pure day trading and personal trading as I've also gone through the same phase like rest of you, only big/fair swing and positional trading with proper plan and with reasonable returns expectations. In this process sometimes we get it right and sometimes we don't, but whenever we hit the big swings it covers all those failed attempts.

Lastly you have to have some other regular source of income to make you sit tight on your position and keep you emotion free in the lean period(sare emotions paise k hi hote hain aur har din diwali nahi hoti :D:D:D)

That's how things works for me and I hope you'll find your ultimate mix of trading system as I believe trading can't be mechanized fully and emotions will always be a part of traders personality.

All the best...

mastermind007

It seems that best way to get someone to become trader is to tell him to not do it while admitting that you do it!!!