Looking forward to buy Amtek Auto

suri112000

Never invest in companies which are not cash rich. Lack of cash is the strong indication that the business model of the company is faulty. Companies which starve for cash is not managed efficiently....its management failure. Their revenues are fictitious (made up of sales and profits). Good order book position, growing sales, growing profits and still the company is not able to generate the cash to pay off its debts. Management is aware of the situation well before the due date. Had the management is honest, the truth should have been brought to the notice of the involving parties, ie lenders, bond holders, banks, rating agencies. The key ingredient of a company is the honesty of management. Amtek is lacking it. I will discard it completely for my future investment. No matter even if it turn around and touch a peak of Rs.1,000, I will never repent for missing that opportunity. There are plenty of companies which are honest and performing.

Why should I join Titanic Industries? I have many good Industries for long-term
Enlighten us! Which industries are you looking at right now for long term growth?

EDIT: Did a little reading on Amtek Auto. Its looks rather dull and hazy. IT really is better to wait and see things clear up first. They have been going into losses and also the recent default..... looks fishy to me

Last edited: