Looking forward to buy Amtek Auto

anup

Hello,

I am looking forward to buy Amtek Auto, experts kindly provide your suggestions on this.

Thank You :)
Hi Ronak,

Could you please answer following question.

1.Why do you want to buy the share?
2.What is the duration of your investment?
3.How many shares you want to buy and the total investment?
4.Recently they have defaulted in paying some bond money, Why do you want to risk your money on debt ridden company?

DSM

Amtek Auto - A company with good prospects, done away due to excessive leverage and over-reach of management. Why do Indian promoters do not learn, or try to grow scale gradually, instead of wanting to grow geometrically? (E.g Suzlon - one time world's largest wind power generator crashing from 60 to 5, now at 21. Or JP Associates, JP Associates 140 to 9 currently?) Similarly, Amtek Auto crashing to 25 from 250 shows problems with balance sheet. And in news today : Amtek Auto defaults on Rs 800 crore bond payment So do your analysis, and allocate your capital and manage risk wisely if you decide to try your luck.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Hello,

I am looking forward to buy Amtek Auto, experts kindly provide your suggestions on this.

Hello,

If your view is Long Term 3/5 years.. Start Buying Now.

Its Low is 26. and LTP 46. The stock will fall more.

But we don't know when it stop falling and start gaining.

Don't invest all your money now. invest with SIP.

Remember Satyam story when Satyam was falling everybody talks how bad stock was that and before some months of its falling Satyam was darling of these people.

My personal View:
Its not necessary to always look at Fundamental and Technical of company. When any stock is falling drastically and if your view is Long Term, Grab it.

I already made money by using this strategy. In future something good happens with theses companies, and its History. So when you got these stocks at cheap rate Rs. 20/10/5 BUY BUY BUY...

In long term theses stocks would be your best investment. Not just for Amtek Auto, all other stocks too.

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” - Warren Buffet

Something will happen coz its a proven business model. Either someone will take over, or company will sell assets or something would be done to save the company. Look at MCX, look at Satyam. So invest only that part of your capital which you are ready to write off.

Rish

If your view is Long Term 3/5 years.. Start Buying Now.

Its Low is 26. and LTP 46. The stock will fall more.

But we don't know when it stop falling and start gaining.

Don't invest all your money now. invest with SIP.

Remember Satyam story when Satyam was falling everybody talks how bad stock was that and before some months of its falling Satyam was darling of these people.

My personal View:
Its not necessary to always look at Fundamental and Technical of company. When any stock is falling drastically and if your view is Long Term, Grab it.

I already made money by using this strategy. In future something good happens with theses companies, and its History. So when you got these stocks at cheap rate Rs. 20/10/5 BUY BUY BUY...

In long term theses stocks would be your best investment. Not just for Amtek Auto, all other stocks too.

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” - Warren Buffet
May be the ideal place to think of taking risk...

amitrandive

Hi Ronak,

Could you please answer following question.

1.Why do you want to buy the share?
2.What is the duration of your investment?
3.How many shares you want to buy and the total investment?
4.Recently they have defaulted in paying some bond money, Why do you want to risk your money on debt ridden company?
Hello,

Only one answer to all the above questions

Pure Gambling , in hope of getting 100 rs for 1 re in the distant future.

You must have also brought Suzlon,Kingfisher,Satyam,Castex tech ,Metal forgings,etc :rofl::rofl::rofl:

sumantra

Only one answer to all the above questions

Pure Gambling , in hope of getting 100 rs for 1 re in the distant future.

You must have also brought Suzlon,Kingfisher,Satyam,Castex tech ,Metal forgings,etc :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Buy Himatsingka Seide instead. It had given me 10000/- return in two trenches within two month time.

natjay

Be very careful of buying stocks in the automotive sector right now.

A google search for both Amtek Auto (loan default buzz) and Motherson Sumi (Volkswagen scandal) reveal the current situation. Of course, these might change over time, but right now, it's best to wait and watch for positive cues before entering.

Amtek stock has seen a lot of uncomfortable volatility in the past month so it's best to wait for it to stabilize so that a better picture emerges.