Long-term and Short-term Setups

Nish

After loosing Lakhs of R.s in market 1 thing it has taught me

If you want to make money Buy Quaity stock and Sit on it for 10 20 yrs then Real wealth is made

Famous Trader said " It was Never my Trading that made me Rich ,It was always my Sitting on it "
Even buffet invested 1 billion in 1980 in coco cola @ $2.6 and current price is About $60 ? and still not sold lol
Rj :--> I bought titan at R.s 4 You bought titan at R.s 1250 Only god now may save you :xD
Good advice for Long Term investing , it dafinately help them , ... But traders have different short term goals and habits ! :)
.. On lighter note: Many have bernt their fingers by investing in Anil.A. companies in India.

... Many must not have forgotten Satyam Fiasco ( it was considered as one of the best company many years ago ). Yes bank , Idea , and many other are latest examples where investors have lost more than 50 to 70 percent of their wealth in no time !

.. By the way , a good articles on some big failures is here : pl google for - The 10 Biggest Stock Market Failures of 2017 !

NZD/USD Technical Analysis
~~ The counter has been in a strong uptrend in the long-term charts.
~~ In the short-term charts, it is moving up in an ascending channel.
~~ Further, it is currently at the lower parallel and hence it's a good time to go long.

NZDUSD.png

EUR/AUD Technical Analysis
~~ The counter is currently in a bearish flag formation.
~~ It has formed a good base at the lower parallel and is ripe for a rally.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to be bullish and move to the upper parallel from here.

EURAUD.png

GBP/JPY Technical Analysis
~~ The counter has been in an ascending triangle formation.
~~ Now, the range is narrowing and the pair is in a make or break situation.
~~ We expect the pair to render a bullish breakout, however, we advise traders to go long only above 140.341.

GBPJPY.png

stoch

GBP/JPY Technical Analysis
~~ The counter has been in an ascending triangle formation.
~~ Now, the range is narrowing and the pair is in a make or break situation.
~~ We expect the pair to render a bullish breakout, however, we advise traders to go long only above 140.341.

View attachment 45004
Highly likely because defence currencies are expected to slide further and the Yen is safe heaven currency. It's likely that GBP will outperform it. I hold two small buy trades on Hotforex from 139 and 139.5 levels.

GBP/CAD Technical Analysis

~~ As we suggested earlier in our premium analysis, the counter has formed a bearish flag formation.
~~ It has now broken down with a strong volume candle.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to move down to lower support levels.

GBPCAD.png

EUR/JPY Wave Analysis

~~ The counter is currently in a short-term bull cycle.
~~ It is now in a consolidation phase which could be termed as wave 4.
~~ We expect the pair to surge to the high to complete wave 5.

EURJPY.png

EUR/USD Technical Analysis

~~ The counter is currently forming a bullish flag pattern.
~~ It is now sliding down to the support zone placed around 1.2000.
~~ The support zone presents a good buying opportunity, however, if you are a risk-averse trader, we advise you to go long after it crosses the resistance at 1.21322.

EURUSD.png

GBP/NZD Technical Analysis

~~ The counter has broken down a head and shoulder pattern.
~~ The pattern is right inclined which portrays extreme negativity in the counter.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to be bearish in the short-term.

GBPNZD.png

USD/CHF Technical Analysis

~~ The counter has been sliding down in a descending channel formation.
~~ It is now consolidating in a bear flag pattern and closing in on the upper parallel.
~~ We expect the pair to find resistance around here and then continue its downside.

USDCHF.png