• Helpful

Votes: 64 94.1%
  • Useless

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajputz

Testing the h3 camarilla for 2nd time in the day...agar break kiya to all the way to 5183 can be achieved??????

rajputz

Check Amtekindia: -

CCI got a nice Trendline Breakup, Stochastic and RSI diverging, Macd also diverging above 0 line where buys are intitated on crossover. Moreover there can b further test after the increased volume yesterday....Will be long only above 68[/SIZE][/B]

Amtekindia at 69.50....

rajputz

ITC girta lag raha hai...stochastics rsi in oversold zone....daily charts 5 minute is also revolving in l2 and l1 zone...agar yaha se gira to gaya fir niche....
Cowbunga system b sell generate kar chuka hai...share is in falling movement...upar se sell signal...zoom karega niche ko...

rajputz

hi, is this buying for intraday or for positional trading?
it is not buying or selling...it is just the opinion...the action are dependent upon the individual...normal time span i consider my self is 2-4 days...or even a day trade...this is just to provide insight to the shares that individuals might not be able to track as their are many shares...so if any body gets that, they can farword their opinion here...just to keep track and updated with movements...rest decision is ours.....

rajputz

HCC: - Needs one more day of Confirmation for upward move...i checked stochastics, but they are not convincing....plz check...

Status
Not open for further replies.