Long 10 years: Finally started Diary

jassinko

why do you call it hedge - you are buying future and buying CE - both in same direction - where is the hedge ? or did you write call option @ 7050 to hedge ?
yes bro....its a sell..........as i am not a momentum trader so buying options is very challenging for me.......

jassinko

Expected gapup but above 7180 was not expected........anyways slight change in strategy........now instead of dropping 7050 call at 7140-50....now i will drop if sustain above 7210

earning 70 points already.....but still there is trend i will be there with it

Maintain diary regularly is great way to keep all the details at one place. This also help to get all details at a short time. I also started using diary as well. Hope this will help for my future business.

jassinko

Expected gapup but above 7180 was not expected........anyways slight change in strategy........now instead of dropping 7050 call at 7140-50....now i will drop if sustain above 7210

earning 70 points already.....but still there is trend i will be there with it
leaving my Put at 182........loss of 113 points realized
Holding NF long....... profit of 198 points unrealized

Sl now revised to 7170

jassinko

leaving my Put at 182........loss of 113 points realized
Holding NF long....... profit of 198 points unrealized

Sl now revised to 7170
SL now revised to 7200 and hence almost 60 points locked in profit....... :clap:

MTM is now +110 points but will wait till 7290 or trailing SL

jassinko

Is there any rules to maintain the diary regularly? I already started maintain and keep my dairy.
Dont know of any rules but u shud cover basic knowledge for trades like buy and sell rate; date of entry and exit, SL and tgt (or trailing Sl), lot size, reason for entry and exit, etc....

Hi,

I want to start a diary too. Is there any use of exporting your order book to excel from the trading terminal? Will this data be useful in anyway?

jassinko

profit is more than 2.5 points till now and 9 days to go.........in practical trade, i would have taken profit as in 10 days i got 2.5 point but in next 10 days, i will only get 1.......so can use cash in next better trade.......anyways, 145 short call is very risky so holding 150 call at 1 for tgt 0 by expiry
150 call is now theoritically zero and practicall will be after 3:30....:clap::clap:

so net 3.45 points profit in powergrid.........

jassinko

SL now revised to 7200 and hence almost 60 points locked in profit....... :clap:

MTM is now +110 points but will wait till 7290 or trailing SL
was out for 2 days....anyways my Sl hit at 7200 and missed the short at 7186........