Linkon's DB-BB system...!

How effective is the system...?

• Total voters

linkon7

linkon, whats this funda of taking 1 rs, 2 rs profits in options ? the total brokerage for cycle is 300 rs for me. 100 rs per lot per leg.

who is yr broker ?
RK Global... they charge 9 Rs flat...
total breakeven is 27-35 Rs (inclusive of taxes)

linkon7

tgt 5233...

or

tgt 5253..?

different TF...different tgts..

Last edited:
Hello Linkon

Thanks for sharing such a detailed system and set of codes with us. I am also using amibroker so all this will be really useful to me . . .

I have read through all your posts on this thread and few others on previous threads, your sprit of sharing is just wonderful . . .

Hope to gain a lot form your knowledge.

Thanks
T42

linkon7

linkon, pl see this chart of relcap. can we go short ? cci at 300+ and almost flatbb

cci reaching 300 is a sign of extreme... chance of a continuation on the upper side is higher.
use the high of the bar as entry trigger for long trades...

linkon7

bot 10 lots of 5100 put @ 43.25
bot 5 lots of 5300 call @ 63.9

hoping for IIP data to break the range...!

Hello Linkon

I am sorry if these questions are basic and you have already replied them elsewhere . . .

The rules that you have given in the first few posts give us 3 types of trades. In this system do you propose to take all the signals thus generated or you will be using some discreation as per your interpretation of the market conditions.

1. FlatBB rule: When BBtop (20,2.25) and BBtop(20,1) is flat

2. Angle rule: When BBtop (20,2.25) and BBtop(20,1) is sloping upwards (angle greater than 30 degrees)

3. Divergence Rule: When BBtop (20,2.25) and BBtop(20,1) is sloping upwards/downwards (angle greater than 30 degrees)
Note : Never attempt a counter trend trade as it will give very little profit and will hit SL most of the time.
Your choice of instruments, using both long & short options along with futures to trade is interesting but for me it will take some time to understand . . .

Hopefully once I follow your trades for some time all this will be clear to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
linkon7 Options 170
linkon7 AmiBroker 129
VJAY Options 10
linkon7 Options 36
linkon7 Options 17