Linkon's DB-BB system...!

How effective is the system...?

• Total voters

VJAY

Dear Linkon,
one doubt about shifting trf 5 to 2 min....when you switch it....i mean is it in these type of markets...

linkon7

Dear Linkon,
one doubt about shifting trf 5 to 2 min....when you switch it....i mean is it in these type of markets...
5 min is best when we have a normal range of 80-100 points in NF. when the range is just 8-10 points and the intention is to scalp a few points in options, i switch to 2 min.

Hi lincoln,

Great!!!!!, Keep Going.

One question though, Can this system be work with any other stocks without any modification in system?. Because you guys look like trading in Future/Option only.

Bare with kid like me in SB.

Thanks.

Gautam

linkon7

Hi lincoln,

Great!!!!!, Keep Going.

One question though, Can this system be work with any other stocks without any modification in system?. Because you guys look like trading in Future/Option only.

Bare with kid like me in SB.

Thanks.

Gautam
Theoretically, the concept is based on price movement only. If balance between the bears vrs bulls is tilted then price will be in the bull / bear channel. If momentum is there then price will push the channel in its direction. If the momentum is not strong then price will go to no man's land and then opposite channel.

As long as volume is there, it should work on any stocks. Although i trade Nifty with it and can vouch for nifty only. Maybe, u can observe it for a few days and give us the feed back....

linkon7

Tomorrow's outlook:

It was a dull day of trade today with a positive opening, then profit booking and finally a flat close. The action was in the midcaps and smallcaps space. Ahead of the Infosys results tomorrow, experts feel there will be some volatility and if results are positive the market could rally past the Nifty 5300 resistance. Sensex shut shop at 17526, down 13 points and Nifty at 5249, up 4 points from the previous close. CNX Midcap index was up 0.94% and BSE Smallcap index was up 1.80%. The market breadth was positive with advances at 964 against declines of 333 on the NSE.

Trading strategy tomorrow would be to wait for things to settle down. Avoid the first 30 min, no matter how tempting it is or keep strict stoploss. Nifty operators wait for some positive results to start dumping. The moment action has shifted to midcaps and small caps, it normally is a waring bell that we have reached the peak based on valuation of nifty stocks. Money is flowing in, but into the broader market. The advance decline ratio points to this. Nifty is not allowed to fall while they accumulate / distribute into the broader market.

Cam levels for tomorrow :
H4:5,281.87
H3: 5,268.98

L3: 5,243.22
L4: 5,230.33

Infy's result might be the trigger we have been waiting for. Either we cross 5300 or we break the 5237 mark and head lower.

bandlab2

my nifty strangle lost some premium on both sides. hopefully market would breake out in one direction tomorrow

vinodkiyer

lesser the time frame then the candle is split to those lesser time frames so that u may get a chance to react faster, becos all the action of a 5 mins candle can now be seen on 1+1+0.5 (2.5) numbers of candles in a 2 mins chart

linkon7

All the 10-12 point premium vanished. There is visible pressure on NF despite the good infy results. There is something between the lines or is it the IIP number ?
I bot 5300 call @ 65
Holding yesterday's NF short ad 5300 put short...lets hope IIP does something to break the trading range...today

PGDIMES

All the 10-12 point premium vanished. There is visible pressure on NF despite the good infy results. There is something between the lines or is it the IIP number ?
I bot 5300 call @ 65
Holding yesterday's NF short ad 5300 put short...lets hope IIP does something to break the trading range...today
IIP nos would come at 12. Last time market was up b4 the nos were announced & went down dramatically thereafter. Lets c whats in store this time:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
linkon7 Options 170
linkon7 AmiBroker 129
VJAY Options 10
linkon7 Options 36
linkon7 Options 17