Linkon7"s complicated trading system...!

Sunny1

Have you thought of entering Guinness book of world records for making and trading the most complicated system :)

just combing even few indis makes mess .....and you are combing 10 of it......dude it seems you are maintaining lots of girlfriends at once :D.

lets see how you do it.

Last edited:
So many indicators......10 reserved posts.....complicated system even by Linkon standards ....hmmmm just mustered enough courage to come anywhere in the viccinity of this thread......

Watching with interest and fear.......:)

Smart_trade

PGDIMES

I think Market Profile is missing... Otherwise perfect concoction... Sound's like Boyzone's Melting Pot lyrics...

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy
... ... ...
Oh what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true,
you know, you know

:):clapping::thumb:

linkon7

I think Market Profile is missing... Otherwise perfect concoction... Sound's like Boyzone's Melting Pot lyrics...

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy
... ... ...
Oh what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true,
you know, you know

:):clapping::thumb:
Market profile is more subjective and more accurate than camarilla pivots. But when making a mechanical system every phase needs a mathematical set of rules to define that condition. Not possible with MP.

linkon7

Have you thought of entering Guinness book of world records for making and trading the most complicated system :)

just combing even few indis makes mess .....and you are combing 10 of it......dude it seems you are maintaining lots of girlfriends at once :D.

lets see how you do it.
Not everyone is capable of trading with indicators. A deeper understanding of the market dynamics is needed to trade successfully and relying on indicators to make the trading decision is foolish without understanding how to interpret the signals under present market's context.

Those trading PA are no better as its a lot tougher than trading with indicators. Most PA traders are more clueless then indicator based traders.

post image wordpress

Objective is to recreate this system, step by step, logic by logic.

There are plenty of intraday traders in traderji who have no clue on how to trade. They expect a simple arrow based system that decides everything for them and all they have to do is punch the orders and dream of making big bucks overnight. Its never been that simple and it definitely never will be in the near future.

All systems try to objectively define the randomness of market and works in phases. A pure trend following system gets jacked on sideways day. A contra system gets jacked on a directional day. I have made many attempts to combine the 2 phases of the market and this model is the best i could come up with till date. Unfortunately it wont be easy to follow unless the logic behind the system is crystal clear.

This system incorporates :
1. Guppy MMA.
2. Accelerator Band of Headley.
3. Ichimuku core concept.
4. Camarilla Pivots.
5. Divergence on 5 oscillator, (RSI, MACD, HIstogram, Stochastic and CCI).
6. Boilinger Band.
7. Boilinger worm.

Bringing all these concept and putting them under one context and correlating them took me a long long time. So i dont expect this to be very simple for many traders to follow unless the root concept is clear. Assumptions behind taking a trade needs to be clear so that when the assumptions is proven wrong, one needs to get out.

All trades has an equal chance of hitting stoploss and objective is to identify a high probability low risk setup using all the tools at my disposal.
Will you please upload AFL of Amiborker

Not everyone is capable of trading with indicators. A deeper understanding of the market dynamics is needed to trade successfully and relying on indicators to make the trading decision is foolish without understanding how to interpret the signals under present market's context.

Those trading PA are no better as its a lot tougher than trading with indicators. Most PA traders are more clueless then indicator based traders.
I understood ur last line very early...That why i try to KEEP IT SIMPLE SILLY..right now in experimentation with some setups...that includes price action and indicators based system...that mean i scan through Woodies CCI indicator and trade those that fall into PA trading setups using candle sticks and chart paaterns...
I think that works as we say..
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS....
personally i hate indicators.....but i believe in conjunction of multiple setups using indicators and price action...
Still in experimentation...will make some thread one day...

Sunny1

Exactly rgiht . No use of indi if we dont know how to interpret it. but PA is also is difficult and people almost wont understand at all. I am more comfortable with PA now after lot of practice:sos: took more than six months. M still making it better.

linkon7

Exactly rgiht . No use of indi if we dont know how to interpret it. but PA is also is difficult and people almost wont understand at all. I am more comfortable with PA now after lot of practice:sos: took more than six months. M still making it better.
Most people dont understand PA simply because they look at the effect and has no clue regarding the cause of the movement. Trading price bars and volume makes them feel superior to indicator based traders. Surprisingly, they are the ones who are desperate for a working mechanical system as subjective reading of the market is a whole new ball game and needs a very high degree of skill set.

Defining momentum only on price bars is very tough. Range extension is used as one of the accepted methods of defining momentum but its simpler to just follow a momentum oscilator or use the angle of a moving average and accept the imperfect results.

Multi TF analysis, ichimuku style

3. we now plot the 60 bar highest high (green) and highest low (red) and plot the midpoint as white line. This white line is the midpoint of 2 hour time frame bar and shift of this while line will only occur when
a new high is made which is higher than the last 60 bars or
a new low is made which is lower than the the last 60 bars or
oldest bar that is being discarded was the lowest low of the last 60 bars or
oldest bar that is being discarded was the highest high of the last 60 bars
I think this should read lowest low, Linkon?