LIBRARY : Intraday Mini FLow

pleaseharsh

Thanks...sorry but then what do we use 15 mins bar from 10:00 am to 11:00 am for??
hello....
we use 15min for pivot confirmation( if there's any) and move our stops accordingly....
here's an excerpt from saint

ACTION:Raise stops to the pivot low using the 15min charts.........yep,no waiting for confirmation from higher TFs.Why?Simply because we don't have enough information from the higher TFs.
So,till 11 am,if we get a pivot on the 15min charts,raise stops to that pivot.If there is no pivots on the 15min charts,wait for 30min charts to complete 4 bars at 11:30am.......The 2 bar method kicks in.After the 4th completed bar,every new bar high is enough to raise stops to 2 bars back.

If we get a situation where we get 5 multiple bars up to 11 am on the 15min charts,.......big monster move up,WRB et al,then and then only do we kick the 2 bar method into the 15min charts.

harsh
ps : anyone having anymore clarification pls put it...

rajendrani

I had uploaded an example for todays trade, seniors pls go through the same and let me know if its according to the method, need feedback from seniors.

Uploaded file
Code:
http:// rapid share. com/files/167311558/nifty_example.doc
Thanks,
rajendrani

kiranb

As per my understanding WRB ( wide range bar) is a bar whose body is twice or more than that of the previous bars or normal bars of the day.