Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

View attachment 27598

tsl marked is next mpl got , ( before that tsl one pattern like mpl but not exact confred in 5 min tf ) , or where can exit earlier and pls tell us the reason why ? Thanks.
thats need to develop yourself ...it will come in future as you trading this method correctly and stay long

VJAY

Its not imporatant how much you gained or made points in this method.....its important that are you able to apply your rules in live charts and ready with entries?if everything correct positive results always come automaticly.....

MSN1979

Hi Vijay, yes I can see the mistake now. Thanx.

MSN1979

Thanx vijay. I can see the mistake now.

VJAY

Ram is the most important. Trading applications usually don't need the very powerful processor, even an I3 processor is enough.
But go for 8 Gb ram. Use two 4 GB ram than one 8 GB, so that even if one down suddenly during live trading, you'll get time to replace the other one. If u r using kite and multiple pages for a long hour with various applications ideal RAM requirement is 6gb. Keep another 2 Gb extra for worst cases.

Try to find the simultaneous dual display mother board at least. For example even more than 6 yr old board like DH67BL supports dual monitor display( one DVI, one HDMI), you can use two monitor side by side.
Use 64 bit OS, window 8.1 Enterprise 64 bit is stable but lightweight.

Benq 1080p LED monitors with the latest eye care technology (search Amazon) are the low cost, but very stable. You can go for one bigger monitor too like 27 inches. Probably cost is only about 14-15k.
It's always good for day trading if u can view all your required application side by side preferably with multi-monitor desktop.
Try to spend good money on the desktop, a dual monitor desktop is a must for trading. Save some money from processor price. I3 is enough as u r using few web application like kite, nest/now and amibroker;
not the high-end application like Ninja Trader, Traders Works station, MotiveWave etc(I can guess what u are using :)))

I assume your budget is moderate, as you are asking for advice. So, tried according to this. If u have some extra money after decent investment on motherboard and monitor go for I5. But before that, if u want speed go for SSD Drive(your pc performance will increase heavily with SSD drive even with a moderate processor, but min requirement is I3) . And a good Power Supply is the must.

If your budget is big go for 32 Gb Ram(16+16), Gaming Mother Board(Asus) with Ultra HD 4K multiple monitor display and 8th gen Cpu.
Good post by headstrong007 about system requirements for trading desktop

anml

thats need to develop yourself ...it will come in future as you trading this method correctly and stay long
Its not imporatant how much you gained or made points in this method.....its important that are you able to apply your rules in live charts and ready with entries?if everything correct positive results always come automaticly.....
yes bro , just few days started to trade in live with rules in cash , sure will try continuosly

Status
Not open for further replies.