Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

augubhai

Hi VJAY,

Just a suggestion... Why don't you try this method on Stock Futures, when Nifty is dull? You can select the scrips for the list of most active securities.

Since 2 months, I shifted completely to trading Stock Futures instead of Index Futures - and I think that I am doing slightly better. NF/BNF are now above 10000/20000, the points need to breakeven the day trades is much higher. Though the price of the Futures has increased, the daily range remains almost the same as it was 5-6 years ago.

VJAY

Hi VJAY,

Just a suggestion... Why don't you try this method on Stock Futures, when Nifty is dull? You can select the scrips for the list of most active securities.

Since 2 months, I shifted completely to trading Stock Futures instead of Index Futures - and I think that I am doing slightly better. NF/BNF are now above 10000/20000, the points need to breakeven the day trades is much higher. Though the price of the Futures has increased, the daily range remains almost the same as it was 5-6 years ago.
Hi augubhai,
Thanks for suggestions....I not tested this method in stock futures and IMO margin requirement also high.but yes after your suggestion will think of it...:)

Hi vjay,
# 201,
Do you mean to say, that there is a mp HH and HL above the VPH you have marked. Hence, the buy signal is at the point, vph, that I have marked. pls. clear the confusion. the chart is bnf cash.

VJAY

Hi vjay,
# 201,
Do you mean to say, that there is a mp HH and HL above the VPH you have marked. Hence, the buy signal is at the point, vph, that I have marked. pls. clear the confusion. the chart is bnf cash.
yes where you marked vph in circle ...if that point is your mPH then only ...

Hi vjay,
# 201,
Hi Vjay,
won't a Higher VPL be needed?
and if I am not asking a lot from you, can you mark, on a fresh chart. I wish to see, how do I get buy around that place and what should be the vph vpl and mph markings. this would be a lot of learning for me. thnx. it is 5 min. chart of BNF cash.

bnf 2 5 min..png
bnf 3 3 min..png
I have uploaded 2 charts of 5 min. TF and 3 min. TF. I have written and marked my findings. The chart is of 5 min. BNF cash and it is in continuation with#208. I believe I found my mistake in marking the mph, etc. wrongly, which gave me a wrong analysis earlier. VJAY, could you check up the above, and comment, pls. Thnx.

Last edited:

VJAY

Status
Not open for further replies.