Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny1

Is not wondering how we have lost vision collectively and think and calculate our increament in bank balance in terms of percentages and mathematical formulas. whole idea being speculator is to guage the marker by price volume or general conditions which defines the market movement and bet entirly (of course the amount which you can afford to loose) on that one particular movement to make killing.
Gone are the days the when speculator used to predict correctly and bet all he is worth.

Only thing is remian is to discusss how losses should be limited and how not to expect big profits and how to not predict prices at all because everybody is so sure of loosing money that even trial is considered stupidity instead of sportsmanship of speculator. not only that have here peoples to discuss fix percentage of returns as though we are giving money to bank or mutual fund albeit at high risk.

Sunny1

When was that? I don't think that was EVER a good strategy, in the past or right now, because nobody can "predict" future, one can only plan, react & manage.
Definitely not a strategy . there is no fixed strategy. we all want fix strategy to avail a fixed return like usual jobs or business. There are two thing which helps to know inevitable one is behaveoiur of the stock and second is general conditions of the market. the combination makes us to know whats in store in the near future.

VJAY

Definitely not a strategy . there is no fixed strategy. we all want fix strategy to avail a fixed return like usual jobs or business. There are two thing which helps to know inevitable one is behaveoiur of the stock and second is general conditions of the market. the combination makes us to know whats in store in the near future.
Yes....there is no strategy in trading for fixed income...we can only plan our trade ,plan risk,manage our trade to catch some profits when we are right in our trade...our trade plan also need some strategy which in tests give consistent +ve results....traders who only want profits in every trades never can make money from market...trading is probabilty game....we dont need to think about future ...think about present and the risk with that present trade

VJAY

Re shared by vivektrader
"Difficult to give a generalised answer to this as the monthly/ annual returns will depend on many variables such as how well the markets are trending,trader’s expertise,choppiness of the market etc .But if one is consistently profitable in 9 months out of 12, he is amongst top 30 % of the traders,if he makes over 30 % on his capital in a year,he is in top 10% ,with over 60% he is in top 5 % and with over 100% he is in top 2 % of the trader universe.....and best in this universe make over 300% but every batsman cannot be Sachin Tendulkar....can he ?

I have always considered consistency over a long period very important.If one makes 30-60 % on his capital he is going to be rich soon.Also as the capital increases,maintaining the returns % is very difficult...making 60 % on Rs 10 Lakhs capital is a different game than making even 30 % @ on Rs 2 Cr capital.........trading should be fun and enjoyable activity which is also profitable.It helps us compete against our own self...

Smart_trade"

raju.vzm

Thanks Vijay for this thread / method. last 2 months continues profitable ones.Though I am doing it with very less quantity and less trades, it gives me some confidence. It might be beginners luck as well but I am looking forward to start this fy with more enthusiasm to learn more. Thanks Vivek and all the other members who helped me.

Vivek please continue to post your trades so that the members like me can learn more.

vivek.civil17

Thanks Vijay for this thread / method. last 2 months continues profitable ones.Though I am doing it with very less quantity and less trades, it gives me some confidence. It might be beginners luck as well but I am looking forward to start this fy with more enthusiasm to learn more. Thanks Vivek and all the other members who helped me.

Vivek please continue to post your trades so that the members like me can learn more.
hi raju . i posted my charts to get corrected from vjay bro... with the help of this thread and vjay , now i used to find entries myself ... i suggest you to work on ur markings and entries and post it here .. so that it will be corrected fr errors//

Status
Not open for further replies.