Kiran_Thiru nifty & equity real trades with charts .

kiran_thiru

SVLNS ledger balance-- +4821. net profit after brokerage-- +220.
brokerage on 5 lots-- -21.25.

zerodha ledger balance-- +1823. net profit after brokerage-- +11.
brokerage on 2 trades-- -41.

kiran_thiru

traded in 8250pe half an hour before. loss-- -60.

again entered in 8250pe @51.55.
sold @ 56.10. profit-- +113.75.
mtm loss-- -62.50.

escaped from big long. closed trade when previous low broken. busy in shop, so closed trade.
after my close nifty did not went much down. now open charts saw good big up move.

kiran_thiru

no sir, strange problem with rt data. their remaining all subscribers rt data was working fine except me.
rt data is incorrect what i am watching previous. remaining unopened scrips giving correct rt data.
trying to fix problem from 11:00 a.m. from their side with team viewer. now stopped at 6:00p.m. and waiting for tomorrow.
reinstalled all. changed os too. but problem not rectified. will watch tomorrow.
more than 6 hours they tried. but not fixed. full day wasted.
:mad::mad::mad:

no sir, strange problem with rt data. their remaining all subscribers rt data was working fine except me.
rt data is incorrect what i am watching previous. remaining unopened scrips giving correct rt data.
trying to fix problem from 11:00 a.m. from their side with team viewer. now stopped at 6:00p.m. and waiting for tomorrow.
reinstalled all. changed os too. but problem not rectified. will watch tomorrow.
more than 6 hours they tried. but not fixed. full day wasted.
:mad::mad::mad:
Hota hai.. I too faced a problem with my PC today. I got the "blue screen of death" and the PC shut down. On restarting it showed "No network", although everything was ok. Luckily, I had seen such a problem earlier and knew that sometimes the "blue screen of death" results in changes in the CMOS settings. Restarted the PC, pressed "Delete" to get into CMOS setup and made changes to the Peripherals section :). Lost about 30 min but it could've been much worse.