Kiran_Thiru nifty & equity real trades with charts .

manishchan

Sadly and strangely you have turned your profits in the morning to loss in the evening on such a nice day. :(

Kiran bhai.. there were chit chats also in the other threads dt today is not a day to short... so when market was retracing.. its better to SOH.. and wait for another move. Nobody can trade all the swings from all the sides.

Nyways.. Hopefully we should see more such nice days in Nov. :)

kiran_thiru

total loss-- -35. brokerage extra.
11 trades on capital of 4800.

green turned to red. did not traded in stocks. focus only on nifty.

reduced lot size in nifty, helped me to trade near options. previous i can trade only far options.

XRAY27

total loss-- -35. brokerage extra.
11 trades on capital of 4800.

green turned to red. did not traded in stocks. focus only on nifty.

reduced lot size in nifty, helped me to trade near options. previous i can trade only far options.
Kiran garu!!!!!!

Don't trade Hurry trades.........:confused::confused:

3rd ,5th,6th trades are wrong for short....how you can short when price is above 54 MA ???
7th trade is for EOD...... no need for 8th 9th and 10th trades

Pls trade with cool mind ........ this my humble request...

System is excellent but you are in hurry

Kiran garu!!!!!!

3rd ,5th,6th trades are wrong for short....how you can short when price is above 54 MA ???

Good analysis, brother. Kiran now has a workable system, a broker he feels secure with, and needs to work on the psychology now.

I would only ask you to also look at the chart of the option that you are going to trade (if the chart is available). That analysis alone may improve your hit rate.

If the option charts are not available..... I don't know what to say :)

But you were also doing pretty good with the equities with your system. Why not make a combination of equities and options, trade whatever feels like a good trade at the moment.

kiran_thiru

Kiran garu!!!!!!

Good analysis, brother. Kiran now has a workable system, a broker he feels secure with, and needs to work on the psychology now.

I would only ask you to also look at the chart of the option that you are going to trade (if the chart is available). That analysis alone may improve your hit rate.

If the option charts are not available..... I don't know what to say :)

But you were also doing pretty good with the equities with your system. Why not make a combination of equities and options, trade whatever feels like a good trade at the moment.
thank you friends. today traded only in nifty with fut & option charts. previously in equity, imissed good trade setup's for crossover of kauffman & 54dma. so from starting of options, i mainly focus on kauffman to enter trades after broke of previous candle. i may or may not wrong. but trying to do that.

@ xray ji--

3rd trade was taken that in 8100pe chart it was trying to go up. actually my risk was known & very little. so entered in that trade and hit sl.

5th also same along with option chart. sl hit and again in my way. so 6th taken. but that also hit sl & both fut & options charts show that reversal. then took 7th trade.

7th trade is trade is in green but nf not going much up. time decay reduces option price, so covered with little profit. after that nf went up. then taken 8th trade at candle high.

9th trade was defenetly wrong & it was revenge trade.

i think next day market will little down, so took 10th trade as pe for next day. but realized that today is friday and trading will be monday. so if nf will little fall. pe may not go up as time decay. so closed that.

any way i think in learning trading will made some mistakes. i will try to rectify those as my level best.

--------------------------------------------------------------

@TP bhai, thanks for your encouragement in many times.

as TP bhai said that, yes i am satisfy with my sys, that it has good trades. i know entry & sl as sys. but i am trying to learn on profit exits.

testing in equity was over & it gave me good profitable too. if i did not join with SVLNS i will trade only in equity with doubled qty. i decided to testing my sys in options with this low brokerage with this little capital.

if i traded in zerodha like today, i would pay big brokerage. but my broker SVLNS not taken too much as brokerage. so no tension on brokerage and will concentrate fully on trading.

i will post the charges for today & ledger balance tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------

thanks both friends for your interest & help for me. :thumb::thumb: