Khatarnak Trading by me...

Good system is the first thing a trader needs.

Secondly, money management depends on risk appetite and capital size. As a general rule never risk (loose) more then 2% on any trade. This will help you stay longer in the market and learn. Remember, you are only here till you have money.

Never regret a decision you made. A good decision gives you profit and a bad one gives you a lesson. Also, try to learn from others' mistakes, you'll never survive if you want to be able to make all mistakes by yourself and then learn.

Psychology, this will also come with time. Focus on max 2 trades at a time, it will help you develop your psychology and control emotions.
I knw these all bro...! I have been trading for 4 yrs or more.. I have probably seen all the ills of trading . MAde 30000 to 90000 in 20 days several times. MAde 60000 to 20000 as well.. I have everytime learnt from my mistakes...

Tell me abt yourself

Last edited:
About me? A student like you, doing my graduation. I have been trading for 10months now. Invested my dad's money and messed up. Reason - had no knowledge about market. Was in a loss of approx 1.3 lakh (40% of cap) at a time. Now stopped making more losses and trying to recover slow and steady. I do not trade daily. Was trying to find out something that would suit me for a couple of days but looks like I have found it. Thanks to scorpion king's thread for boosting confidence into me. I now stick to ORB and PSAR do couple of intraday trades as they suit me.

Also, trying to find out a system using which one can trade any stock and automate it. So its a long way before I can call myself a successful trader or something even close to it. Till now I am just a student and willing to share whatever knowledge and the things that I have learnt during this time.
Dont wrry, in the beggining evryone loses.. I takes time to master, the more time the more honed yu will be skilled towards perfection. If i see my whole 4 years , I didnot made profit and didnot lose as well. Initially i was down 85-90k. But i almost recovered . Just a short advice for you start with capital not more than 25000 atleast till 3 yrs in the market. I have seen everyone blowing their account many time in three years , i am no different here. Market is here will be there.. There is no starting no middle no end of the market..:D

But this time i am aiming high the dreams i seen 2 yrs back..To make 1 crore.. Its tough and needs a lot of patience..For now there is no time constraint...Even if this takes 2 yrs or 20 yrs..I am not in a hurry...Currently risking 2% of my capital in a trade..which is approx 500rs..
I will not risk more than 500 till i reach 1 lakh..will be reducing risk % thereafter slowly...I have planned all the way to there..I have seen the dreams but i know the reality better..

good to your risk levels of 500 max per trade. but ur positions indicate diff picture. am i missing something .
Sure your missing the clear picture or else i didnt tell yu..

* silvermic X2 was bought near the 10 feb in feb contract , the i rolled over to march at that time i had very less money arnd in my account 12000/- and after the drop in silver from 49300 in near contract to yu guys knw 45500. It was devastating for me . But at the back of my mind i was very sure that silver is a buy so i must hold cause even quitting would put pe out of game after some 8000 loss including two mic lots. In the mean while i did a lot of trades which saved me from drawing , i sold copper,zinc not at a time cause i didnt had enough fund..After the new amount currently 25000 approx capital in my account here is all the calculations done to not loose more than 2% what i was refering before.

Now i am using stoplosses for my every lot whic is ofcourse less than 500.

I did mistakes to buy silver too soon that made me dead neck nd was sure to kick me out of games but the new capital as well as some good trades in mini base metals saved me..

Try to learn from my mistakes and it the best to learn from others mistakes that yu dont repeat.

augubhai

I read many books learnt trading not a professional but think myself still to be close to that but my account showed a totally different story..:annoyed:
So true. Applies to me. And I suspect that this applies to most in this forum. We have spent hours studying one or the other analysis - fundamental, news, noise, technical, emotional, order flow, market profile, price action, astrological, volume, statistical, and what not.... and at least internally we know that we are experts and know how to trade. Else, we wouldn't be trading, right?.... It's only the ledger that does not believe us. :annoyed:

Look at the number of expert answers across the forum, why isn't the damned ledger not believing us. That thing needs to learn a thing or two from us :mad:
... Or is it the other way round :eek: :confused:
:rofl:

And why just us, I know that most gamblers are also experts at gambling...

So true. Applies to me. And I suspect that this applies to most in this forum. We have spent hours studying one or the other analysis - fundamental, news, noise, technical, emotional, order flow, market profile, price action, astrological, volume, statistical, and what not.... and at least internally we know that we are experts and know how to trade. Else, we wouldn't be trading, right?.... It's only the ledger that does not believe us. :annoyed:

Look at the number of expert answers across the forum, why isn't the damned ledger not believing us. That thing needs to learn a thing or two from us :mad:
... Or is it the other way round :eek: :confused:
:rofl:

And why just us, I know that most gamblers are also experts at gambling...
hehehhhhhh....Ditto

kiran_thiru

hi. there no any difference of your story and mine. i think maximum traders stories also same like this. but most of the players quit from markets without knowledge and money too. because they get fear and believed that market was gave only loss for all except big players or experts.

but how one became expert. he also loss trader at begining. when fire came to his inner heart and put all abilities hardly and also learning from books, forums, mistakes of his and others, with years of practice became him as expert.

i think we will reach our goal soon.

there is rule of trading if u trade with agenda i want to double my money you loose all.

When profit doesn;t matter to you and loss either doesn;t matter and u stick with your fundamentals and stop looses :) then look at your EOW End of month look at P/L statement . I cuss Chidu always CTT and STT :(

Lol my papa used to say : " it;s juva (gamble) ", i used to rebel saying it;s Trading there is difference lol.
Both have common thing "They both are hard to quit" ek baat laat lag jati hai to lol there u go blood in lion;'s mouth".

Always aim for long term be bull invest smartly ...20 to 30 % is sure u can win in a year :) and always have Plan B

Trend is your freind untill it bends ... never hesitate to cut your loss when it hits stop loss.