Karthik's Intraday Trading using EMA & CCI

Bewinner

Kartik_Sri,

I have some questions on your SL and Target Plan...
u r keeping 10 rs as SL and Target for price more than 1000 Rs script.

How about that if we divide it like this way?
Price > 1000--- SL and Target 10/-
Price > 500 and < 1000 sl and Target 5/-
Price >200 and <500 sl and Target 2.5/-
Price >100 and <200 sl and Target 1.25/-
Price < 100 sl and Target 0.75/-

Ur comments Please...

Axisbank (Futures) 1st trade profit and 2nd trade after 3.10pm but didnt traded!
Dear karthick,
Today Axis bank Futures in my chart gave sell Signal around 11.40a.m.-11.45a.m. But Target not achived (Rs.10), SL Hit. Again (2.25p.m -2.30p.m) gave Buy signal and SL hit. Around 3.10 p.m. gave sell signal. Can you tell me anything wrong in my view. I checked ODIN data and Nesttrader Data. Both datas are same. So can you tell me Which RT Data you are using?

arjun.panda

Good Evening Everyone, Today i traded with this method on icicibank and sbin both the trades are successful. for the day. icicibank(11.15 am). sbi(12.05 pm). My apology dont know how to upload chart.
Thanks a lot Karthik Sir. Appreciate your effort.
Though i was able to make profit today but this method also gave two false signals as per my studies one for LT(at 12.30pm and 2.15pm) and other one for tcs( at 2.30 pm). If possible do let me know if i am wrong.
Incase i am right kindly help us how to avoid those false signals.
Thanks again looking forward to your next post.

Good Evening Everyone, Today i traded with this method on icicibank and sbin both the trades are successful. for the day. icicibank(11.15 am). sbi(12.05 pm). My apology dont know how to upload chart.
Though i was able to make profit today but this method also gave two false signals as per my studies one for LT(at 12.30pm and 2.15pm) and other one for tcs( at 2.30 pm). If possible do let me know if i am wrong.
Congrats Arjun, keep it up :thumb:

To upload the charts, first of all you have to save them on your computer as .jpg or any other picture file.

Then you upload them on an external website (like www.tinypic.com or www.imgur.com) and paste the link here.

Check my signature for instructions on how to upload images.

I think Correct Arjun :thumb:. ICICIbank and SBI both are achived target and LT and TCS Hitted SL.

karthik_sri

Dear karthick,
Today Axis bank Futures in my chart gave sell Signal around 11.40a.m.-11.45a.m. But Target not achived (Rs.10), SL Hit. Again (2.25p.m -2.30p.m) gave Buy signal and SL hit. Around 3.10 p.m. gave sell signal. Can you tell me anything wrong in my view. I checked ODIN data and Nesttrader Data. Both datas are same. So can you tell me Which RT Data you are using?
Dear ST,
I use Amicharting for RT data.

10.05am candle CCI reading was -101.44 (High 1400 & Low 1398.40)

http://i.imgur.com/ubqQfvu.png

Karthik

karthik_sri

Kartik_Sri,

I have some questions on your SL and Target Plan...
u r keeping 10 rs as SL and Target for price more than 1000 Rs script.

How about that if we divide it like this way?
Price > 1000--- SL and Target 10/-
Price > 500 and < 1000 sl and Target 5/-
Price >200 and <500 sl and Target 2.5/-
Price >100 and <200 sl and Target 1.25/-
Price < 100 sl and Target 0.75/-

Ur comments Please...
Dear Bewinner,
Yes...I have kept Rs.10/- for the stocks where the price range is > 1000
Let "us" study the price behaviour of the stocks which u hv mentioned in the price range. Thanks giving the splitup of the price range.

Karthik