Just opened account with angel

Hi chetanbang,

Can u pl calrify about margin money of 25 k ? my questions r:

a) does that mean i any any given point of time i shld have 25 k in angel account ?? like min balance in bank accounts??

b) for 25k they r giving exposure of 1 lakh bt suppose i keep on changing my amount from 25k to 2 lakhs so will the exposure money will also increase accordingly ??

c) what is the diff between icici direct kind of exposure which take around 16000 for 1 lot of nifty i.e 50 * 5400(approx)=2.7 lakhs...means exposure of around 15-16 times of 16,000 and angel which accrding to u gives 4 times exposure ?? can u pl elaborate with eg:

Thanks...

I just filled the form and opened an account with the angel

Here's the deal

- No account opening fee
- I have given margin of 25,000 (gave cheque of 25K)
- Intraday 2 paisa
- Delivery 20 paisa

- Min brokerage 30 rupees, both side for intraday and one side for delivery

What do you guyz think
hi i opned on line trading a/c in angel.i have given margein of 31000.they gave me intraday 1paisa delivery 10paisa.realy a good deal.

magnet

Sorry to ask.I myself want to open an account in angel as i already have mine in hdfc.This one will be on my moms name

In hdfc my money is transfer from my account to buy share by fund hold and release option .Say i want to buy satyam at 85 rate and its presently at 88 rate.I put a hold of the money and that gets deducted from account and if i dont get shares it gets reverse into account by next day.

Now what i fail to understand is for any moment of time some amount should be paid in advance to brokerage firm like angel into their account.Say 25k.Hence i wont get any simple interest like bank on those account .right?And even say money is in their account so for howe much period it would be in theirs account supose i want to buy a share in january still the money need to be in their account?

krm

Sorry to ask.I myself want to open an account in angel as i already have mine in hdfc.This one will be on my moms name

In hdfc my money is transfer from my account to buy share by fund hold and release option .Say i want to buy satyam at 85 rate and its presently at 88 rate.I put a hold of the money and that gets deducted from account and if i dont get shares it gets reverse into account by next day.

Now what i fail to understand is for any moment of time some amount should be paid in advance to brokerage firm like angel into their account.Say 25k.Hence i wont get any simple interest like bank on those account .right?And even say money is in their account so for howe much period it would be in theirs account supose i want to buy a share in january still the money need to be in their account?
Dear Magnet,
Give the broker cheque of margin money, withdraw funds from trading account if you dont want to trade for some period. No need to keep funds in trading account.
You can anytime transfer funds online to trading account. It is instant. Withdrawl may take some time (1or2days)

Regards
krm

magnet

Hi Magnet, at HDFC sec, I used to pay 0.5% & 0.05% for Delivery & Intraday & now at Angel I am paying 0.20% & 0.02% for Intraday & Delivery respectively. HDFC allows us to buy or sell scrips only in case we have funds in our accounts. Further, as rightly mentioned by you, we have to hold funds to trade with them unlike Angel. With regards to your doubt, please note that, after account opening in cases you doesn’t wish to buy/sell, you may withdraw all your funds from them & whenever comfortable may transfer again to trade.
Thanks himan.
Now say at opening i give them cheque of 25k.

Than say after 15 days my accounts gets operated.

Now i want my money to be park in bank and get normal returns rather than in brokers account.SO i withdraw all.

Now again say next day only i feel i should buy satyam at 85 rate price is 88.I applied i didnot got the shares .Than again in evening i again apply for withdrawl of funds.
Than how many days it will take to get reveresed?

Also DOes angel gives trading software like odin which people do ga ga over here

In hdfc their is hardly any software provided and their blink which just released have lot of mess and costly so i dont want to go for that.

I use rediff portfolio tracking to make decisions which also isnot working most times thes days.

ALso what is the minimum charges applicable as brokerage in angel

In hdfc even at 0.5% if it comes to 10-11 buks banks charges 25 buks plus taxes total upto 32 per transaction.

For penny stocks i feel it changes the mathematics or else have to apply for huge quantity which i dont think is justfy worth the risk

Hi!! Magnet,

After account opening you can certainly withdraw all or some of your funds from Angel trading account to your savings account(PAYOUT) through netbanking. Mostly, it takes around 24 hrs time for the funds transfer into your savings account through NEFT. You may transfer funds from your savings account to Angels account(Pay-In) almost instantly through netbanking in case wishes to buy any share whenever convenient. After account opening, Angel has given me ODIN DIET, at no extra cost, which I believe is the fastest of all softwares available in the market currently for online trading. For brokerage, I would suggest you to offer more margin amount while account opening for negotiation. I would always recommend to be away from penny stocks as they are highly risky & move without any fundamental reason.:thumb:

Thanks himan.
Now say at opening i give them cheque of 25k.

Than say after 15 days my accounts gets operated.

Now i want my money to be park in bank and get normal returns rather than in brokers account.SO i withdraw all.

Now again say next day only i feel i should buy satyam at 85 rate price is 88.I applied i didnot got the shares .Than again in evening i again apply for withdrawl of funds.
Than how many days it will take to get reveresed?

Also DOes angel gives trading software like odin which people do ga ga over here

In hdfc their is hardly any software provided and their blink which just released have lot of mess and costly so i dont want to go for that.

I use rediff portfolio tracking to make decisions which also isnot working most times thes days.

ALso what is the minimum charges applicable as brokerage in angel

In hdfc even at 0.5% if it comes to 10-11 buks banks charges 25 buks plus taxes total upto 32 per transaction.

For penny stocks i feel it changes the mathematics or else have to apply for huge quantity which i dont think is justfy worth the risk

magnet

Thanks again.

I want to start the account soon as i want to start investing in my moms name from coal india ipo.

Just someone please confirm minimum brokerage charges ?

And also say i give 75k margin cheque and ask for better brokerage and get say any which i am satisfied.And withdraw as soon as account opens as i trade only on investor base(delivery).Than is their any requirement or penalty to maintain some fund with the house(angel)?

Hi!! Chetan,

I believe Angel charges minimum Rs. 30 or 2.5% or whichever is lower & not Rs. 30 compulsorily. As per SEBI guidelines, a broking house can charge a client maximum of 2.5% of the traded amount as brokerage.

From the infomation i have gathered here, Angel charges 30 rupees plus taxes as minimum even if your brokerage comes to around 10-11 bucks.