Jubilant Foodworks Fundamentals

Hi Friends

I took some shorts in Jubilant Foodworks after the Q2 results around 1170. Still holding them with big loss.

Not sure why it keeps moving up every day.

FII are increasing their stake in this company from last 11 quarters. They now holding around 45%.

Do they ever sell it? When do they sell it (based on)?

Jubilant is looking so expensive now.

Thanks for your help.

whisky

Fundamentally & technically strong scrip as the business & the industry is best with strong technical positive sentiment.

jagankris

Hi Friends

I took some shorts in Jubilant Foodworks after the Q2 results around 1170. Still holding them with big loss.

FII are increasing their stake in this company from last 11 quarters. They now holding around 45%.

Thanks for your help.
Dear Manoj,

It is irrelevant to look for the answers outside ?
How do we know when FII's will sell ?
The 5 year or life time high is 1392.
The question is
What needs to be done at this point of time ?
Do I have sufficient capital to hold to on to my losses.
Is it okay to write 1350 puts and buy 1350 call ?
Is it okay to close my future shorts and average my shorts by buying 1400 puts when it reaches 1392 ?

Best of luck.

sudoku1

Hi Friends

Thanks for your help.
I took some shorts in Jubilant Foodworks after the Q2 results around 1170. Still holding them with big loss
trading n investing r 2 diferent arms in stock mkt.wat u hav done is d vodka of both called SPECULATING

Not sure why it keeps moving up every day
means ur stress is turning into fear

why wud dey wanna tell any1 ?

luking xpensive n being 1 r 2 diferent mind sets.d latter justifys d affirmation while d former imposes self doubt

a small suggestion frend, u r playing wid fire wid ur hard earned money.u r nt ready wid d mindset n rules 1 needs 2 remain alive n persistent in d game called DERIVATIVES.

educate urself in a professional manner n most imp , u wil wnt 2 know TECHNICAL ANALYSIS 2 trade in derivatives wher fundamentals has nothing 2 meddle in btwn d technical.
else it may b a painful journry in ur path 2 make money frm futures..:)

Mr.G

jst bcoz it quotes in 4 figures dosnt justify its technical as weak or strong:)
Very good qoute.We should check its fundamentals on the basis of many different variables. If the person is adept with technical analysis they should also see the trend and try to the time the market around suitable valuation given by the research. :thumb: