Jiddu Krishnamurthi

Thanx for those websites.......was gifted the book Ending of Time-Conversations between David Bohm and JK some 17 years ago.Put it aside as mumbo jumbo....Looked through it much later .....and was floored!

He is a great philosopher and saint...although he wouldn't like to be called as either.If one is able to read what he says with an analytcal and questioning mind,with a certain degree of objectivitity,and the willingness to accept the truth whatever it is..... he can bring about tremendous mental quietitude.

J Krishna murthy
Dear Mr all senior and other mmebers ,
I have just read the about the great man and I am memebr of Interntional theosophical society in which this soul was brought to lime light and later rebelled and left the then a very respected ones. And formed differnt group may be even better than its mother group. I have gone through the thoughts of this greatman who speaks words of wisdom but fails to exhibit and prove his point and one reaches to a milestone where there is another clouds and the path is pathless one but then again it is path. I just want u all to ponder if the goal is not clear and earmarked like JPs movement and many greatmans having an idea but fails to prosper put us in disarray.
Hope u wont mind talking straight from my heart.But his thought No guru and trascend from ur inner without any persumption are the most excelled thoughts ever said with authority touches ones heart.

With regrads to all my learned ones and please kep it up nice to be in ur alls company,

Nksagar.com

hi me too have been reading since years... have actually lived in a village for 3 years.... have faced the darkest of nightmares..... had tried to teach and work in krishnamurti school in bangalore called valley school.... have visited most of his schools in india...i am at present having a really tough time and taking anti depressants... need some help badly... not really about money... need someone who can be a guiding light... can i speak to someone on msn or yahoo mess

hi me too have been reading since years... have actually lived in a village for 3 years.... have faced the darkest of nightmares..... had tried to teach and work in krishnamurti school in bangalore called valley school.... have visited most of his schools in india...i am at present having a really tough time and taking anti depressants... need some help badly... not really about money... need someone who can be a guiding light... can i speak to someone on msn or yahoo mess
hellow dear,
with this much back ground i presume u might have read all the work by jiddu k. and if still you want to understand about 'escape','dispair', 'opression',suppression, etc-and all that psychological jargon i will suggest u to read 'WHAT DO YOU SAY AFTER YOU SAY HELLOW'
'THE GAMES PEOLE PLAY' BY DR Eric Bern, and those two famous books,
'I AM OK, YOU ARE OK' AND 'STAYING OK', these is a strong recomondation.
please fill free to write to me at [email protected].

drshukla.:)

World's 3 Great Philosopher ....

Gautam Budhha

J.Krishnamurthy

Rajneesh..

I find Rajneesh easiest among them..Simple language.. Magical Voice .. Too many Examples

Regards

Pankaj