Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically JAI looks to me like.........
Supp. now at 3125 if this does not hold then........
2330!!!
Anything is possible when a journey of 4000 from 368 in just few months.
Good luck.

Lesson:--------
When whole world shouts buy buy buy,,,,,
better...........
Ignore them and sit in a corner to see the game!!!
Same may perhaps a case for this counter as well,who knows?!

jnj333

Lesson:--------
When whole world shouts buy buy buy,,,,,
better...........
Ignore them and sit in a corner to see the game!!!
Same may perhaps a case for this counter as well,who knows?!
Well said yara, Now when everybody is saying SELL,SELL, it means something else. Judge for yourself.:)

No idea JNJ333 but on chart it needs to go down further for a safer level to enter,in any case when operators wants to make an exit we see some upper and lower cckts so shall not surprise with few upper freeze followed by downtrend but I would advise to buy it at pure supp levels and not in between.There are lot of other good stocks so better avoid this manipulating baby,what say?

Dear JNJ333,

First of all thanks for the consistant updates on Jai Corp till today..
But I have habbit of cross checking;) So I did here also.
I have found same news similar to your views...
Have a look :) http://goldstoneindia.blogspot.com/
This will give a little relief to the holders....
Hope soon will start hitting upper circuit again....:p

nJoy
Milind

PS Kindly ignore if repost...

jnj333

The message below was copied from moneycontrol. This is supposed to be a article in latest edition of Business Today and was rewritten by Jasavi on Moneycontrol, Thanks Jasavi for the article.------->

"Dear All ,
ARTICLE TYPED FOR YOU ALL
Thanks , will be apprecaited on the messageboard
After this article and Reliance spokesman confirming it it will be foolish if anyone sells .
Jay

IN THE RIGHT ZONE

Anand Jain is Mukesh's SEZ man . Also a director on the board of group company IPCL , Jain has the mandate of development of Haryana , Jamnagar and 2 Mumbai SEZS . It was Jain who signed the MOU on behalf of Reliance for Haryana and it was he who was involved in acquiring stakes in the Mumbai SEZ from Sea King Infrastructure(SKIL) promoted by Nikhil Gandhi . Today Anand Jain is CMD of SKIL .

Jain has been raising money for these projects through his family run company JAI CORP in which he owns 2 % and his family 88 % . In early 2006 , Jai Corp incorporated two wholly owned subsidiaries , Urban Infrastructre Trustees and Urban Infrastructure Ventures ; the latter through a 7 year closed fund called UIOF in which Reliance Industries has invested Rs. 200 crore.

Unsurprisingly , the stock of Jai Corp which is in the business of steels and plastics has surged from Rs. 112 in Jan 2006 to Rs. 3373 at present. That Urban Infrastructure Ventures and Urban Infrastructure Trustees are no more wholly owned subsidiaries of Jai Corp hasn't made the stock less attractive . Says the Reliance Group spokesperson " The Reliance Group has the controlling stake in these companies" But its Jaicorp's residual stake in these subsidiaries and theserby Ambanis SEZ plans that makes it so alluring to punters .

Also , boarders do read my articles which I write for the personal finance and Insurance section of Dalal Street.
ENJOY and let me know what you think"

JASAVI

THANKS A LOT JASAVI

regards
Jnj

Status
Not open for further replies.