Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too holding Jai Corp for some time now.

Also check Jai's brother Atlanta ... I entered after the IPO (@ around 200 in september) Today close was above 1300.

Continious circuits .. RED FLAG... still enjoying the ride so far :)
Dear Amit,

Ref your earlier post (above).....is Atlanta related to Jai ? Are you sure ?

Anid & Jnj....reading in......is it worth looking at Atlanta....if it's related or connected with Jai ? Please advise.

Log onto http://orangestone.blogspot.com/ for future updates and targets for Jai Corp and for wealth creation for small investors. This site will be a boon for small investors. You will get amazing ideas there. Log on Now.
Dear Jnj,

Is that site www.orangestone.blogspot.com still active ? I've not been able to log in since more than a week now.

If it's open still, pls advise how I can log in ? as my id and password are not being accepted. Pls assist.

Dont miss the train.
Catch CHD Developers Ltd.(BSE: 526917).
Consistently performing highly appreciated Real Estate Company. Now available at Rs. 19/-. About to reach new highs. Short term target is Rs 200/-.

I have made almost 900% profits in Jai Corp. Now this is the time to offload from JC and invest in companies like CHD Dev.

Any opinions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

jnj333

Dear Jnj,

You wrote the above, far back in Dec'06. I didn't know about this site www.traderji.com until recently. At that time, Jai has already crossed Rs 10,000 levels.

Even Unitech was a good story and those who saw it early made a lot of money.

Can you reccomend to us the next Unitech, or Jai or RIIL ? We are alert now and willing to risk some, for higher returns.
Jai Corp has still a long way to go and RIIL has a even longer way to go, Rally of RIIL has just started. Next Jai- yes definitely will tell everyone whenever I find them.

jnj333

the pdf does not give the complete picture, many things are still missing, like the reality projects of jai corp, check out a message in the thread by valueplayer in which he compared jai with unitech, his messages holds good.

jnj333

Anand Jain Promoted Urban Infrastructure Opportunities fund (worth more than 2500cr) is developing about 70 million sqft of reality projects across India (Unitech is developing about 50 million, Unitech's market Cap-55000cr). On comparsion on land bank also it is believed to surpass that of Unitech.

UIOF, Cnbc has reported, has joined hands with Mumbai Developer to develop about 2 million sq ft in Mumbai by investing about 250cr. Relization of 70 million sq ft at a conservative Rs.3000/sqft gives a revenue of
21000cr . Relization of Mumbai reality projects can give a revenue of anywhere between 4000-12000/sqft.

Jai Corp's Reality projects is enough to take down the Market cap of Unitech (present market cap of JaiCorp-19000cr). SEZ involvment of Jai corp can give Jai Corp a Market Cap of --- Take your own guess.

According to Enam Jai's investment in Navi Mumbai Sez-2280cr,trans harbour sea link-70cr,rewas port-170cr,balganga dam-30cr,power plant-80 cr Total 2630cr. Realisation of this 2630cr can easily give a value of 15000cr to the company. Investment in MahaMumbai Sez or Haryana Sez is not clearly known which are bigger than the Navi Mumbi Sez. International Airport/Metro Link valuation if it develops them-value-?

One can easily start calculating the total worth of the company at present and what it could become in a year or two.

My views. Do your own Research.
Here's the message

Here's the message
Dear Jnj,

Valueplayer's post is awesome - just great. I fully endorse the view that even from today's levels, Jai is still a multibagger. All of us should have faith on our collective wisdom and just hold on for the next 2-3 years. This investment has the potential to leave behind a legacy for our families.:)

Yes, quite a dramatic & positive "U" turn (upwards) in both Jai & RIIL. I have been surfing the message board in www.moneycontrol.com as well as stock specific queries on www.rediff.com -- on both sites, people are very positive and optimistic about these two companies (Jai & RIIL).

I'm relying more on the confidence of Anid...who has been right on his predictions from as far back as Sept'07.

I'm going to hold on to both stocks (Jai & RIIL) right through, atleast till Dec'08.
Please dont rely on moneycontrol boards. They are definitely misleading most of the times!

10:05 AM - JAI CORP and Reliance Infra Circuit broken again... they are available! Grab if you want to :)

10:10 - Circuit again. whats happening? Some manipulators trying to create panick in this scrip?

Status
Not open for further replies.