Jai Corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.

winstonn

hi ,
The stock is under super momentum.
According to elliott wave, third extension is on going.
Let 4th wave correction take place for 5th wave profit.
very difficult to say where correction would end, but once over; wave 5 will be spectacular.

thanxs
winston

jnj333

great call jnj,

but i missed it...do u think it is still good to enter at current rate of 2642.60?

Pls advise.

Rgds,
Birjubanarasi
Yes you can still enter, if you are lucky enough to get any shares as it is in Upper circuit and nobody willing to sell any shares. Just hope there is a big fall in sensex sometime soon, on that day wait for it to come out of circuit and the try to buy as much as you can, but just invest that much for which you can take a risk as this is a very risky stock but the upside still left is still huge. Yeh Unitech Ka Baap hai.

Hi jnj,

First of all, thanks to you for making a SUPERB call on Jai Corporation. I think all the people who took your call and entered Jai are admiring you!!! Good luck to all those passengers on this Jai Express!!.

I am one of those who have been reading this MMB since last one week and I too want to buy Jai shares, but since the volume is less and it gets locked, there is no way I can buy now.

However I would need help in the following things,

1. When do you think people like me can buy Jai, is there going to be some retracement for Jai? If yes, when do you expect that?

2. Atlanta made lot of noise earlier, but now it is trading with high volumes but at a lower price. What could be the reason? Whats the reasonable target for Atlanta by Dec 07.

3. Do you know of any scrips that are going Jai's way or about to go in that way (so that people reading this thread can be benefitted)

Thanks in advance (waiting for your reply)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.