IVRCL Infra

Dear seniors
I entered IVRCL Infra @ 180 and holding 500 shares. Now it is trading around 169, any suggestion from seniors about the prospects of the company? will it move upward ? what is the trend?

SwingKing

Dear seniors
I entered IVRCL Infra @ 180 and holding 500 shares. Now it is trading around 169, any suggestion from seniors about the prospects of the company? will it move upward ? what is the trend?
IvrclInfra is in a indecisive phase. It is trading sideways with a negative bias. It has a huge base at 150-154 levels. If it breaches this, it will be in a sustainable downtrend. Don't hold on to the stock if it breaches 150.

I am particularly not bullish on this counter. Above 185-195 levels this stock would look positive. As of now it is not worth putting fresh money.

Tc

Anybody have any idea about the estimated PAT of IVRCL Infra. Quarterly results to be announced on 29 may. IVRCL Infra bagged lot of contracts recently. Is this will have any impact on the forth coming results? Any idea? Please...

I dont think it is a great stock. I bought 300 @ Rs. 149, last year and since that time the stock never even reached close to the cost price, forget making money.

I have been tracking infra stocks for a while now and i think most of them on an average have lost about 30 percent (some even 50%) of their market cap over the last 6 months.

I have also noticed that they fall at more than double the pace of their gain.

I would say move away from infra stocks. I have sold most of them at losses.

Regards,
Khattar