Is Pre-open session helping you to find your trend?

Is pre-open session helping you to find your daily trend?

• Yes, it's helping me daily

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No,it's confused me

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes,but some times not daily

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's almost 3 years to go Pre-open session started...first I thought it will help me to find my daily trend....but...no....it's actually confused me:confused:....please all traderji members post your view.....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

It's almost 3 years to go Pre-open session started...first I thought it will help me to find my daily trend....but...no....it's actually confused me:confused:....please all traderji members post your view.....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Pre-open session helps in knowing approximate level at which market will open. But it gives no clue about the trend of the market. I dont find much use of pre-open session. We already get the opening clue from SGX nifty.

But I watch opening session for amusement....initial few minutes we will have Nifty 120 points up...then in next minute it is 50 points down....finally settling at flat open. Where will you get this roller coaster ride without loosing a rupee :D ?

Smart_trade

Taiki

I also check this for amusement, The interesting thing is many times for stocks like Reliance, SBIN the bid price stay higher than the Ask price. :D

Pre-open session helps in knowing approximate level at which market will open. But it gives no clue about the trend of the market. I dont find much use of pre-open session. We already get the opening clue from SGX nifty.

But I watch opening session for amusement....initial few minutes we will have Nifty 120 points up...then in next minute it is 50 points down....finally settling at flat open. Where will you get this roller coaster ride without loosing a rupee :D ?

Smart_trade

In the pre-open session, the first eight minutes is used for collecting orders. There is a system-driven random closure of order collection period anytime between the 7th and 8th minute. The next four minutes are used for order matching and trade confirmation.

After that, there is three minutes of buffer period for transition from pre-open session to normal market.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

EagleOne

Smart_trade
Remeber Adityasaraf? He once said it best on the phone. Preopen dekho toh heartattack hona pukka kabhi na kabhi! :D

Relish

In the pre-open session, the first eight minutes is used for collecting orders. There is a system-driven random closure of order collection period anytime between the 7th and 8th minute. The next four minutes are used for order matching and trade confirmation.

After that, there is three minutes of buffer period for transition from pre-open session to normal market.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
It means if we put order first 8 mints like SBI 2000 and we got then SBI open @ 2100 at 9:15: Then we r 100 gain in 15 mints or vice versa 100 Lost ? is it? Please clear am i thinking right ?

Thank's